[Reported] DCS 2.0 Nevada crash

bart86pl

Sorry for the OT question here - but how did you even install the 101 for DCS 2.0 ?

It doesnt show up in the module manager for me and I can´t install it with the downloaded file either.

dcs_updater install AVIODEV_C-101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Does anyone else still get a DCS CTD when trying to fly this in a user created mission? Some people are saying it's fixed, but it certainly is not on my end. I've tried every scenario I can think of to try to pinpoint the problem to no avail.

It does work when I do the instant action missions. It does not work with anything else.

I get CTD when having it in a multi-jet mission, where I can pick one of several jets to fly. It works fine in a mission that only has the C-101 as the only available jet. Flew it for the first time today in months for about an hour in Nevada with no issues after making the single jet mission. My experience anyway.

I also did a repair after the first three CTD's and then switched to the single jet mission. Perhaps that helped.

Edited by Spetz

I get CTD when having it in a multi-jet mission, where I can pick one of several jets to fly. It works fine in a mission that only has the C-101 as the only available jet. Flew it for the first time today in months for about an hour in Nevada with no issues after making the single jet mission. My experience anyway.

I also did a repair after the first three CTD's and then switched to the single jet mission. Perhaps that helped.

Unable to reproduce, would need a crash log and the mission file.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png