Anyone know of a place in the US that does CNC work

uscstaylor

I'm trying to get a person who has a CNC machine to cut me an ACES II parts. I have the plans but just need someone to cut the parts. I will assemble and paint.

Depends what kind details and such you want and from what material.

Like if you are going to do that chair just from a wood, then it might be just easier and cheaper you to buy a $40-50 router and boards, do the layout on the board with pencil and just use a support fence (one long straight piece of wood) when you make cuts. It ain't so difficult after little testing how to handle a router. Even many things can be done with a freehand like round corners and some inlanes,

Like you can find tutorials like these to get the point:

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

It depends on what they charge. You will need quite a few wood pieces cut on a CNC to build an ACES. Look into CNC routers, you might actually save money compared to outsourcing that many parts. Either finished stuff like the Inventables (you need approx 1m * 1m work space for an ACES) or even build your CNC router yourself for less then half what the Inventables packages would cost you. There is OpenCNC, RootCNC and also the OpenBuilds database. Depending on which route you go you might have to have access to an FDM 3D printer, but there are pages like 3D Hubs where you can look up where the next guy is living to you that would print parts for you for a fee.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.