Rolling Resistance

A possible bug? I noticed that aircraft absolutely stop when coming in contact with grass. I don't know about the mains, but when the nose gear gets into grass, even afterburner will not move the plane. I was using the M2000 at the time. I haven't tested it in any other aircraft yet.

Cheers,

Which can be summed up as:

"

There are different types of ground modeled, some of which you might get stuck in.

Different planes by different companies have different levels of sophistication in their modelling of gear-ground interaction.

As in real life, you should avoid going off the runway & taxiways

"

Cheers.

I noticed that aircraft absolutely stop when coming in contact with grass. I don't know about the mains, but when the nose gear gets into grass, even afterburner will not move the plane.

Yes, stay off the grass, like many said, because you will get stuck.

But if you insist... you were just rolling too slow! I did it in F-15C - keep your speed about 30-40 knots and you can roll anywhere you want. Be careful though as it's dangerous and unwise, keep your throttle checked and don't turn too fast :)

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria