SD-10 vs RWR

[PTF]Ali

So this is confirm f18 and f16 getting missile launch warning even if SD-10 was fired in TWS mode,

After confirmation from Deka Ironwork that it is absolute not problem of radar or missile of JF-17, It must have something to do with F16 and F18 RWR.

Are we getting fix ASAP please??

JF-17 Radar discussion: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=281158

SD-10 Discussion (Include TRK File of RWR problem): https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=281145

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep I tested this today. ONLY F-18 and F-16 detect ONLY the SD-10 as soon as it is fired. I was detecting SD-10 missile launch fires in TWS mode at 59nm. We fired Aim-54 and other missile but they weren’t detected until 9-10nm. Really really strange bug. Cause only those 2 aircraft detect it no other aircraft does until 9-10nm away

Edited by Blinky.ben

You guys realize the next patch isnt until the 19th?

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

There was the same issue with the hornet always giving RWR warning too (even when in TWS) for couple of months, but I didn't see anyone making up conspiracy theories that ED is nerfing it on purpose.

No one is going to take you seriously if you are just acting like a fanatic

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Nor was that F-18 bug patched immediately, as shadow said it was quite a while before it got fixed

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

I don't think it is a bug.

ED do that on purpose because some guys here think JF-17 is too powerful, they want some kind of balance.

I agree with that, What we should do about that, Cause marketing of Jf-17 is depend on A/A, Its like ED messing up with Deka Ironwork sales

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Or people are free to create threads or videos on youtube, Don't buy JF-17 because it has specific bug, Don't buy it because SD-10 is bullshit... We can see how ED's problem can change perception of people and Organization's only module. In term of weapons, ED should take it serious or is it too late?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Making up conspiracy theories certainly isnt gonna make ED fix it any faster. Stick to the bug itself and youll be MUCH better off.

HP Z400 Workstation

Making up conspiracy theories certainly isnt gonna make ED fix it any faster. Stick to the bug itself and youll be MUCH better off.

one should aware of how things work, It can be fix with Quick Fix update, But why???? Cause indeed there is problem with ED which creating more issues to developers. I felt so shame i was mocking Deka Ironwork for this, But its stupid for me is that it was ED's fault, Why not Quick Fix update??? No one Answer? We have Proof and evidence but No fix from ED. Understand please. Ultimately it can create more problems in future, Trust Issues and more.

At competitive ground like SATAL these bugs consider to be major bugs, It create a scenario where opponent f18 or f16 getting intel of when missile is fired and whole tactical scenario is destoryed. But ED is not serious about these absolute sensitive terms.

Edited by AliPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

one should aware of how things work, It can be fix with Quick Fix update, But why???? Cause indeed there is problem with ED which creating more issues to developers. I felt so shame i was mocking Deka Ironwork for this, But its stupid for me is that it was ED's fault, Why not Quick Fix update??? No one Answer? We have Proof and evidence but No fix from ED. Understand please. Ultimately it can create more problems in future, Trust Issues and more.

At competitive ground like SATAL these bugs consider to be major bugs, It create a scenario where opponent f18 or f16 getting intel of when missile is fired and whole tactical scenario is destoryed. But ED is not serious about these absolute sensitive terms.

As someone already mentioned, this exact same issue existed on the F-18 just a few months ago (firing 120 in TWS gave an instant RWR warning). It took a long time to get fixed as well. The conspiracy theory is ridiculous, just wait and it will be fixed. There are hundreds if not thousands of bugs that need fixing and it takes time.

Hmm indeed. I got a list as long as my arm with ‘easy’ to fix bugs. My bugs are more in need for a hot fix!

If you go through this forum you find all kinds of issues that somebody finds the most importetant bug and in need of an immediate fix. There are still bugs that exist since the Lomac days (AI issues).

Exactly how do you know this is an "easy" fix AliPG?

HP Z400 Workstation

Its look like no fix in today patche

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,