Backer rewards page - seems incorrect

kevman

According to my backer rewards page I only have one reward yet went for Matrix Tier 2 ($92) in kick starter.

How do I get this changed?

Also the rewards page is in beta? - what does this mean ? Does it not count at the minute:huh:

Just wanted to say thanks, the rewards page worked perfectly well for me after I filled all the required fields. Keep up the good work, hope the Jug specs get sorted soon. I have read of some in this Community and other Communities that want to help but maybe have not seen the invitation and an open channel to help with specs or other aspects of the development of your project. It might be worth making a Sticky to open a thread for Community members to post help where we can in the areas that development is struggling with. Just a thought? I am looking forward to all of these planes being added and flying in and against them. Keep up the good work gents!!!

S!Blade

According to my backer rewards page I only have one reward yet went for Matrix Tier 2 ($92) in kick starter.

Also the rewards page is in beta? - what does this mean ? Does it not count at the minute:huh:

Looking into this.

The management system for this thing, oof, it takes some getting used to.

OK, I'm sorry. The kickstarter reward description for that tier is

MATRIX Tier 3. Everything at the $10 level, plus TWO digital copies of all flyable aircraft in the initial release (share with a friend!), plus ONE extra.

Is this not what you are seeing?

Everything saves. We're just not issuing any rewards until the page goes live, which should be in a couple of days.

We're just making sure we don't have any unexpected issues that cause something somewhere to blow up, just in case.

Same here. Happy to see the progress. It shows my correct backer amount: $1000 but indicates no rewards, no credits listing, and 3 flyable.

The reward tiers currently go up to $250, and then everything else is "basically 250 and up".

We did have a bug that made higher pledges see no matrix rewards, but we just fixed it. Please refresh the page, should be working now.

Any additional rewards above $250 however, we figured, are a special case that decides special consideration. We don't want to show them to lower levels, but we currently not showing them for the people who are getting them either. We are work to have this addressed ASAP.

Thank you very much for your support!

Paid $50 for alpha access but no mention of it on my reward page, just sayin' , I'll check back in a few days maybe it'll have sorted itself out by then :)

Yess, thank you for discovering an issue for us!

Pre-selecting rewards was a gigantic headache, and we obviously made a mistake with this particular rewards tier.

Could take a little longer to address. Sorry, and thank you for your patience!

Edited by luthier1

@Kevman:

You apparently selected a different tier: instead of the Matrix tier, you probably selected the other $80 tier that also has $12 shipping. The Matrix tier had no postage charge (so it would have only cost you $80, not $92).

Check again on the Kickstarter page exactly which tier you selected.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

Maybe im going nuts but here is the text from my KS page and ED page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$92 pledged

MATRIX Tier 2. Everything at the $10 level, plus a digital copy of all flyable aircraft in the initial release, plus any TWO extras.

Pledged Sep 22 2013

Funded Oct 5 2013

Estimated delivery Sep 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backer: kevman

Reward Level: $92,00

Beta Access: Yes

Listed in Credits: No

Available Rewards: 1

Available Flyables: 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You apparently selected a different tier: instead of the Matrix tier, you probably selected the other $80 tier that also has $12 shipping. The Matrix tier had no postage charge (so it would have only cost you $80, not $92).

I changed my pledge part way through when the Matrix tiers came out because I wanted the FW190 for DCS World plus the FW 190 manual and this was the only way to get it. When I selected the manual as a second option it upped the pledge to $92:huh:

Everything at the $10 level' date=' plus a custom-designed project backer T-shirt and TWO digital copies of all flyable aircraft in the game (this will grow with the stretch goals and possibly end up offering a huge value!). Share with a friend!:[/quote']

I'm not seeing 'TWO digital copies of all flyable aircraft' I can only pick 6, so 1 of each, not 2.

Edit: Also is there a picture available of the project backer T-Shirt? As i'm currently torn between that and the P-47 Manual.

Edited by Viper2492

Logged in on both the rewards page and obviously backers forum but rewards page seems incorrect.

I picked as per the attached pic ($85 DCS World Tier 2) but have only been allocated a single reward to redeem which seems incorrect.

While I'm not sure exactly what is meant by "everything at the $50 level" because there was several $50 packages the fact that I've been billed $97 indicates that there should have been at least 2 rewards - the DCS World FW190 digital version and something else or perhaps several somethings else?

Anyone have something different for this package? Can anyone from the dev team confirm what I should see please?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Stonehouse

Untitled.jpg.b9455977b3ffee8f6ba07a514ec42761.jpg

Edited by Stonehouse
typo should have been $97 not $92

I have a Question.. those of us that have got the P51 key should we choose P51 again for that key or is that already done..

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

My rewards page seems to be off, as well.

From Kickstarter:

$50 pledged

Everything at the $40 level, plus a spiral-bound copy of a complete aircraft manual for the plane of your choice.

This was then clarified to "$50 - Everything at the $40 level, plus a custom-designed project backer T-shirt, plus a spiral-bound copy of a complete aircraft manual for the plane of your choice," when discrepancies between the sidebar and the main body were determined and addressed here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts/597595?ref=activity

I have 6 available flyables but my Rewards indicate 0. I'm assuming I should see at least 1 (choice of manual) or 2 (if you add the T-Shirt not as a default). I'm hoping it's related to Luthier's post and I'll keep my eye on it:

Yess, thank you for discovering an issue for us!

Pre-selecting rewards was a gigantic headache, and we obviously made a mistake with this particular rewards tier.

Could take a little longer to address. Sorry, and thank you for your patience!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Maybe im going nuts but here is the text from my KS page and ED page

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$92 pledged

MATRIX Tier 2. Everything at the $10 level, plus a digital copy of all flyable aircraft in the initial release, plus any TWO extras.

Pledged Sep 22 2013

Funded Oct 5 2013

Estimated delivery Sep 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backer: kevman

Reward Level: $92,00

Beta Access: Yes

Listed in Credits: No

Available Rewards: 1

Available Flyables: 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed my pledge part way through when the Matrix tiers came out because I wanted the FW190 for DCS World plus the FW 190 manual and this was the only way to get it. When I selected the manual as a second option it upped the pledge to $92:huh:

The $80 Matrix tier did not come with $12 postage. For Matrix tiers, any postage was already included in the Matrix tier price.

As per KS page:

How much is the shipping?

Domestic or international shipping is included and averaged out in each reward tier.

The other $80 tier did include $12 postage though (if you're outside USA, you'd have to automatically pay the extra $12).

I also don't remember any possibility to select the actual rewards on the Kickstarter page. I selected the Matrix 2 tier ($80), and don't recall having to select the actual extras.

Again, KS page says this about selecting extras:

How do I select my extras?

We will contact you soon after the DCS WWII Kickstarter campaign ends with instructions on how to specify which extras you would like to receive. You will be able to specify the extras themselves, as well as any other options, such as a T-Shirt size.

It's strange indeed.

You MAY have pledged for the other $80 tier, payed the extra $12 for postage, and then changed your tier to the Matrix 2 tier, but the $12 extra remained? And maybe RRG just calculated your tier from your amount pledged, not the actual tier you see on your KS page?

No idea... Just contact Luthier via PM, he should sort you out.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

• 4 weeks later...
I have a Question.. those of us that have got the P51 key should we choose P51 again for that key or is that already done..

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I received my DCS P-51 key at the close of the kickstarter campaign but have not used it as I already owned that module and was intending to give it away eventually. The DCS fw190 was also part of the original rewards at my donation level. Is it now a choice between the hard-copy manuals, alpha access and the DCS modules? I could be wrong but it seems like these were all included in the original reward configuration. It's not really a big deal, I'm just curious.