Looking to fly online with others wo BS.

3mta3

Without looking through 20 pages of the squadron directory and clicking on each one and just getting tired of it. Wondering if someone who is in a online community can help me out.

Not interested in a second job. Meaning no admin bs. No minimum commitments. No check rides, training syllabus etc. I travel for work so sometimes I can fly, sometimes I can’t. It would be nice if there was a calendar or some other way to see who and when people are going online to team up.

Just looking to be able to fly with others who can work together to fly online and not always be lone wolf with no one else on comms.

I’m mostly flying the -18 but have most everything else including helos.

So looking for casual collaboration.

Thanks.

PC

i7 7700k

Gigabyte Z270

MSI GTX 1070

32gb DDR4

500gb EVO 850 SSD DCS

500gb EVO 960 NVMe SSD Windows

Check out the DDCS Modern server - pretty much has what you need, it's a bunch of casuals that are all on comms (on discord) who work together on an ad hoc basis depending on who is on at that time of day.

I second this. Collectively an amazing group of people to fly with. Easy to jump into the action and coordinate with the side you join. The regulars keep the momentum going and the dynamic environment is like no other server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk