I wanna be the underdog badass

Mezelf

What plane should I try to master to impress all the ladies with my underdoggyness? Tiger, Albatross, Fishbed,...

I have everything except most WWII birds, Hawk, C-101, Farmer, Yak 52 and Christen Eagle.

Or should I just go for Hornet? So far I have 0 kills online.

Tomcat has best trailer, though. :music_whistling:

What plane should I try to master to impress all the ladies with my underdoggyness? Tiger, Albatross, Fishbed,...

:music_whistling:

I seriously doubt that any female will be the least bit interested in your prowess with a combat flight simulator. This sim could have just as soon been named "Guy World" ;)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

Just grab the one you enjoy dying in the most.

When it comes to combat flight simming, that's really solid advice :)

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

The MiG-21 is probably the hardest to be consistently successful in against 3rd and 4th gen fighters due to the extremely limited RWR and limited visibility out of the cockpit.

The Viggen is an interesting option as you are limited to the within visual range, and only carry sidewinders (some people use Mavericks air-to-Air or the gun-pods for added machismo)

Personally anything lacking a 3rd/4th gen RWR and good visibility is going to be the hardest, because you will be up against baddies with BVR capabilities if you opt for an “underdog”

Ultimately get the plane you can’t wait to jump into and that will always put a smile on your face. The “best module” is the one you love the most and find the most rewarding personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously doubt that any female will be the least bit interested in your prowess with a combat flight simulator.

AD

WHAT?!?!

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Get an SU33, and instead of doing what you're supposed to -- flying straight into our missiles from 40mi away -- sneak around in the mountains, disappear off radar, dodge shots you're not supposed to be able to avoid, and then pop up out of nowhere with those infernal ET missiles.

Ryzen 5600X (stock), GBX570, 32Gb RAM, AMD 6900XT (reference), G2, WInwing Orion HOTAS, T-flight rudder

I seriously doubt that any female will be the least bit interested in your prowess with a combat flight simulator. ...

AD

Except, perhaps, for the ones that fly it...

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

At the minute in dogfights the F-14 up close as there are a lot more manoeuvrable and stable in sharp turns, Fulcrum, F-5, M2K, F-18, F-15.

Good pilot can turn F-14 far better than F-15, F-18. It is not easy but that was the real result in various mock fights between those aircrafts instructors.

But to avoid all the mistakes that would make your F-14 to kill you, all those are "safer" ones.

The 101 rule, expect anything and don't play by the rules of the adversary.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

MiG-21 without a doubt.

It's also still in front-line service in a number of (potential Opfor) airforces, so...

Or... MiG-19! :thumbup:

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

Except, perhaps, for the ones that fly it...

Possibly, but then they're just gonna have fun whooping your ass :)

AD

Kit:

What plane should I try to master to impress all the ladies with my underdoggyness?

Go join a server where literally everyone flies the most recent sh!p, hop into a MiG-15 and hunt down some SAM sites with that awesome-sounding cannon without getting shot down. I guarantee you, this is very rewarding at least dealwithit.png

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

If you can impress a woman with flight simulation.....marry her. But I doubt you're gonna impress the ladies with DCS.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Well the plane for you sir is the CE 2,.. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

All the Ladies??? Lol!

Master VSTOL in the Harrier and impress her with Hovering, vertical landings in wind on the Tarawa, a slow spiraling descent approach in high cross winds to landing on an airfield.

That would surely impress her. If you can get her to sit still long enough!

All else is just to easy and mundane.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10