Release of new Virtual Panel v.1.2.1!

I have problems to run this program in Windows 7 (run this program as administrator ), the program start ok but always appear as a disconneted. In Windows Vista the program run OK.

I can´t run as troubleshoot compatibility because one error appear ( access violation .... )

any solution?

Thx

Edit: Mea culpa. I don´t move files "export.lua" and "config.lua" into LockOn directory

Edited by Zhuravlik
Problem solved

i7 2600K - ASUS P8P67 - GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB CL 7 - NOCTUA NH-D14

GIGABYTE GTX 570@900/1800/2000 - ACCELERO XTREME PLUS

SSD OCZ VERTEX II RAID 0 240GB 34NM - XFX 850W BLACK EDITION

SB X-FI EXTREME GAMER

FANATEC CSW+BMW M3 GT2 RIM+FORMULA RIM - HOTAS COUGAR Ü2 NXT - TRACKIR 5

LIAN LI PC-X1000 - PANASONIC TX-P42VT30E - DELL 2709W

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worked on a separated gauge-view also but i stucked so thanks for this one. Looks ways better than my little try.

Keep going, it's a beautiful tool for us!!!

You're welcome, check this out :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=46579

There's also new LOVP textures available:

LOVP_screen_01.jpg

You can download them from here (in "Lock On Virtual Panel" section):

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/

• 1 month later...

This might be a silly question... but is there a version of LOVP that isn't in 'soviet style'?

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset

at present LOVP is RU style only, US style gauge are on the wish list.

+1 for US style please Mnemonic

Either that, or if someone can make a set for the LEAVU 2 project (since it will have the MFDs, and can do gauges according to Yoda).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Shame it's soviet only :(

Is LEAVU 2 only for FC2 though? I like the fact i can actually play LOMAC on my PC, as opposed to Black Shark which runs in single digit frame rates... I wish the leavu project worked for old LOMAC/FC

AMD Phenom II 965 BE @ 3.8GHz, 8GB OCZ AMD BE RAM, ATI HD5970 2GB XFX BE @ 875/1215, TM HOTAS Cougar, TM Cougar MFDs, TrackIR 5, CH MFP, GoFlight Switch Panel, iMo Mini-Monster Touch, Mimo 720S, Saitek Pro Flight Headset

LEAVU 2 is for LOFC 2.

Which will be cool... but from my (limited) knowledge, doesn't FC2 upgrade the graphics engine to what DCS uses?

That basically f*cks it for me, as i don't have a gutsy computer at the moment.

That basically f*cks it for me, as i don't have a gutsy computer at the moment.

Iro Black Shark, Have you tried the Graphics Tweaks yet, specifically the Tweaking of the Data\Scripts folder?

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Not yet

I'll give it a go tonight

I'll just have to man-up and get a new PC ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

• 1 month later...

TouchBuddy has also been updated for LOFC 2.0. You can download the new script here:

http://www.touch-buddy.com/forums/local_links.php?catid=1&page=1#linkid115

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Hi,

is LOVP 1.3 works with the 'original' LOMAC? (1.02, not FCxx.xx)

I just started now to learn and play with LOMAC and wanted to try also LOVP, but it doesn't connects to LOMAC. I have copied the export/config.lua files into Config/Export folders. No network, LOVP and LOMAC is on the same pc.

Thanks for answering.

Edit: I'm on 7.

• 2 weeks later...

It should work but only in single player/ server made by you or a friend with disabled integrity check on export.lua. Most Dedicated servers require the default export.lua file, so you won't be able to use it online...

Does it work with Flaming Cliffs 2 before I try?

Yes it does:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=906037&postcount=189

LOVP Script for LOFC 2.0!

Not a new panel, but at least LOVP v.1.3 now working with LOFC 2.0

Download LOVP v.1.3 here:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOVP_v13p.zip

Use this export script during setup:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOFC2/Export.lua

After installing new script in LOFC2 you will have full support of LOVP, working like a charm.

Read carefully please :)

Hi,

I just started now to learn and play with LOMAC and wanted to try also LOVP, but it doesn't connects to LOMAC. I have copied the export/config.lua files into Config/Export folders. No network, LOVP and LOMAC is on the same pc.

Thanks for answering.

LOVP was evolving from first LOMAC, but I suppose even I get lost this version. Anyway LOMAC had very limited export capabilities so you had about half of gauges you now have with FC1.12 / FC2

Read carefully please :)

Thank you a lot!

I tried for several hours to find something about compatibilityw ith FC2 but no luck. Would help if any updates are edited into the first thread :P

Works beautiful!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I found it!

OLD LOVP FOR LOMAC 1.02

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/vp_10_1.02.zip

Note, this version is no longer supported in any way, use it as is.

• Like 1

Where do the config and Export.lua files go? I am trying with no luck to get the guages to work in FC 2.01

I downloaded the LOVP V1.3 and the LO 2 patch but there is no readme in either file so I am a bit stuck.

I have extracted the LOVP file to my LO2 folder and run the LOVP.exe file, this brings up the guages in my 2nd monitor and very nice they look too. But it says disconnected in the top left corner and keeps saying that alll the time.

Help please.

Never mind I figured it out.

SD

Edited by the_soupdragon
a eureka moment!

[sIGPIC]sigpic55726_5.gif[/sIGPIC]