Can't Start The Engines/Engine Flame Out

Focha

Today I was on the Blue Flag server and I can't maintained the engine running.

Even if I use auto procedure, the right engine fails and the auto procedure stops.

Also the APU stop working as soon as the right engine is running, after a while the right engine stops.

Does anyone replicate this?

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Have you tried to cross bleed start them??

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

does the server require a legit start? It might have triggers set up requiring it. Never been in server so don't know. Odd you start off without fuel though

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

you need fuel. The planes in Blue Flag start with 0.

This was the problem...

I thought that the aircraft had fuel, until I inspected more carefully and saw 0 in the engine parameters.

Please disregard and delete the topic.

Thank you.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

This was the problem...

I thought that the aircraft had fuel, until I inspected more carefully and saw 0 in the engine parameters.

Please disregard and delete the topic.

Thank you.

Technically, the APU shouldn't run either with no fuel, which means your confusion is completely understandable. If there's a bug in this thread, it's that (which is already reported I believe)