Easter Egg Suggestion

Sport

A special ATC permission for buzzing the tower?

Of course, and with the appropriate answer! And we need a key to show the finger and a polaroid for the RIO. The pictures can be stored in the screenshots directory. :D

Have an option under "special" to change F-5 radar signatures on the RWR to be displayed as <28>

<3

Sport

biggrin.gif Gave me a good laugh.

Seriously, that would be an awesome easter egg.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

In all seriousness, once Heatblur's Tomcat is released into EA Im willing to bet that one of the first MP servers to go up will be a F5 vs Tomcat dogfight server :)

Can't beat those Mig28 doing their 4g inverted dive! :P

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Have the ability to upload a .jpg and have it as a photo tucked into an instrument frame..

+1

Just so long as it doesn't lead you to get so scared, hold on too tight and lose your edge..

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And a key binding to do a "F-14 cobra maneuver" like in the movie...:pilotfly:

... don't even need a key binding, all we need to do is invert the throttle axis. So then when we want to "slam on the brakes and he will fly right by", all we need to do is simultaneously pull back on the stick and push throttle fully forward:lol:

8700k, 1080Ti, 16GB 3200 RAM, Warthog Hotas, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution

I’m assuming the Easter egg wish is a joke since I think most of us wouldn’t want to hear Easter egg mentioned on anything other than an Xbox game.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I’m assuming the Easter egg wish is a joke since I think most of us wouldn’t want to hear Easter egg mentioned on anything other than an Xbox game.

Nope... not a joke at all. HB has a history of adding small “surprises” throughout their modules, so why not this be one for the Tomcat.

And lighten up Francis... it’s just a video game

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

Do you have the Nevada Map? If you do go to Area 51 and look in the hangers!:thumbup:

im super tired of top gun

the f-14 is much more of an aircraft than this

giphy.gif

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]