**Announcement: DCS: F-14 OST Album by Meteor!**

Cobra847

If anybody is interested in TopGun music as a theme, check out my F-14 theme.

The main screen is no longer compatible with the clouds on the unthemed screen, but all of the other screens work just fine and substitute the F-14 for the generic loadscreens. The music is from Harold Faltermeyer's TopGun soundtrack, with audio of the F-14s shooting the MiG over Libya.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody is interested in TopGun music as a theme, check out my F-14 theme.

The main screen is no longer compatible with the clouds on the unthemed screen, but all of the other screens work just fine and substitute the F-14 for the generic loadscreens. The music is from Harold Faltermeyer's TopGun soundtrack, with audio of the F-14s shooting the MiG over Libya.

sounds gr8

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

@bc3660

replace both the .ogg files for each aircrft here DCS World\Mods\aircraft\(aircraft of choice)\Sounds\EditorMusic

or here for the default - DCS World\Sounds\EditorMusic

note they will be replaced at each update unless you create them as a mod and use a mod manager like OvGME

^^This

I know I'm late to this, but AWESOME!!! Atmosphere is 90% of good gameplay. You have to 'feel' something when you play. The prevailing trend in many hardcore study sims was a very cold atmosphere in which buttons and painstaking detail were emphasized over entertaining players. Sims are, after all, just a game.

• 2 months later...

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

Dream team heatblur and meteor !!! :)

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

That did sound neat!

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

• 1 month later...

New preview sound of the f14 album on the facebook site :O

System

• 3 weeks later...