**Announcement: DCS: F-14 OST Album by Meteor!**

Cobra847

Heatblur is proud to announce that we’ve teamed up with the talented Meteor to create an all-new Top Gun inspired album just for DCS: F-14!

The new album will ship for free together with the F-14 on release, offering a 10+ original song barrage of 80s music.

The album will be inspired by the 1986 Top Gun soundtrack, and will be the perfect complement to tearing up the skies in your cat. Tasty leads and pounding synths galore!

Jorge from Meteor comments below:

“I'm very excited to work with Heatblur on a Top Gun inspired soundtrack for F-14.

I am sure that this original soundtrack will expand the player experience and immerse people in an incredible retro and nostalgic atmosphere!”

The Album music copyrights will allow for using the music at will in any DCS: F-14 related videos or production, and should work as a perfect complement to any videos the community produces. :)

Listen to ‘Grim Memories’ - one of several existing Meteor tracks to be included on the album as a bonus:

Thanks!

HB

Edited by Cobra847
  • Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, make sure to dress accordingly for the release party.

Untitled.png

(source:

)

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

One more reason to instabuy, make the world know and instabuy too.

The Viggen teasers were already top-notch so that's the logical continuity and rise in greatness.

Thanks for working hard and with such passion Heatblur.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

Eight-track tape available?

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

More awesomeness from this module! Thanks Heatblur!:D

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord