Forrestal Development Update: Deck Crew WiP!

Cobra847

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if the "frame" developed for the deckcrew of the Supercarrier like the animation and interaction AI codes will be a DCS:World feature available for 3rd party like Heatblur to make their deck crew working on the Forestal Carrier or its an exlusive thing what they have to develop themself?

FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9 Dora, MiG-15bis , Mig-21bis, AJS-37 Viggen , M-2000C, F-15C, F/A-18C, F-14, Supercarrier, NTTR, Normandy+WW2 assets, Combined Arms, Persian Gulf

AMD Ryzen 2600x , ASUS Rog Strix B450-F, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3000MHz DDR4, MSI RTX 2070 8G, ASUS Xonar DSX, Samsung EVO 970 SSD , PSU - Corsair RM750, Headtracking - EDtracker Pro Wired, 58" Screen, TM Warthog, Windows 10 64bit Home

I wonder if the "frame" developed for the deckcrew of the Supercarrier like the animation and interaction AI codes will be a DCS:World feature available for 3rd party like Heatblur to make their deck crew working on the Forestal Carrier or its an exlusive thing what they have to develop themself?

Based on how 3rd parties have integrated ED's APIs such as the new Ground Radar API in the JF-17, one would certainly hope that Heatblur and ED are working in parallel to get both the Forrestal and Super Carrier released ASAP.

F-14 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AJS-37 | M-2000C | A-10C | UH-1H | F-5E | P-51 | Bf 109

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandy | Supercarrier

YouTube | Steam | Discord: JayBird#4400

i7-7700K | GTX 980 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 2TB HDD| Track IR | TM Warthog HOTAS | Logitech Pro Pedals

For now we are aiming at feature parity with the Stennis for the Forrestal, but we want to go further in the future. What will be all possible, will best be seen after the SC is out and will not solely depend on us.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 1 year later...