3 Screens, 1920x1080, but can't click the mouse or end a mission after ESC

Whareagle

I saw that this was a problem a while back, and wondered if it had been fixed. I've got a 3-screen system, and just bought a new Saitek X-55 with rudder pedals, but for the life of me, I can't END a mission and get back to the review or summary without hitting CTRL-ALT-DEL and then 'END PROCESS' on DCS world.

Can anyone help? What am I doing wrong?

If you using Nvidia cards you will need to enable the "Surround" technology. Works like a charm after you do that. No idea how you would fix it with ATI cards.

Dale

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

This might be a problem due to resolution mismatch (between you screen and what you setup in game), I had a case where the cursor was not showing it's actual position in the game.

When the exit menu (ESC in game) was displayed I could see the buttons (exit, resume, etc) being highlighted while the mouse pointer was at a different location, I don't know if it's the kind of problem you have.

If you can display the menu but can't click the buttons this might be your issue, try slowly sweeping the screen with the mouse and see if the buttons are highlighted (just like when you hover the mouse on them).

This might be a problem due to resolution mismatch (between you screen and what you setup in game), I had a case where the cursor was not showing it's actual position in the game.

When the exit menu (ESC in game) was displayed I could see the buttons (exit, resume, etc) being highlighted while the mouse pointer was at a different location, I don't know if it's the kind of problem you have.

If you can display the menu but can't click the buttons this might be your issue, try slowly sweeping the screen with the mouse and see if the buttons are highlighted (just like when you hover the mouse on them).

I had a similar problem, in fact even clickable cockpit elements existed on the right-most monitor despite them being displayed on the center. I had to move my cursor over the approximate position on the right-most monitor that the switch was on the center one to click it. I was able to fix this by using windowed mode, and all controls lined up again.