F-14D??

OnionSpider13

• 1 month later...

The only differences between the A and the B version are more powerful engines and a newer rwr system for the B, so they are basically the same airframe. That's not true for the D, that has a completely different avionic. To have a D we should have another module. So, as far as we'll have A and B and It could Be good to have a D, I say no. No more tomcats, it would Be better for me to develop another plane After the f-14.

The only differences between the A and the B version are more powerful engines and a newer rwr system for the B, so they are basically the same airframe. That's not true for the D, that has a completely different avionic. To have a D we should have another module. So, as far as we'll have A and B and It could Be good to have a D, I say no. No more tomcats, it would Be better for me to develop another plane After the f-14.

They've stated they want to finish the Tomcat story, presumably meaning F-14D included, below diving into another advanced aircraft..

We're focused on getting the A & B perfect first; but there's no lack of willpower to continue our Tomcat journey if the product is received well! :)

LOL, i'd pay $80 for the chrome cat... i don't think this will be a concern.

:)

Make sure your not at a certain AOA else this engine wont do anything :music_whistling::megalol:

Yes it will, it will spit hot shards of metal at extremely high speeds at him.:thumbup:

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

Heretic! Burn this man in the fires of TF30 reheat!

First, we must established he's made of wood! Does anyone have a duck nearby???? :music_whistling:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

What, African or European swallow?

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

What, African or European swallow?

....well...... i don't know that! :bomb::music_whistling:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Super Tomcat 21 or Bust.

That would be the AST-21 derivative that everyone focuses on the wooden Tomcat 21 model. How would we simulate this? Fowler flaps, F110-GE-129s or better, F-35 style flat screen cockpits, TCS/IRST/Laser designator and FLIR.....crazy.

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

https://www.csg-1.com/

DCS F-14 Pilot/RIO Discord:

https://discord.gg/6bbthxk

• 1 month later...