Its time for start hypetrain

Mking

Please lets start heatblur :D

Greets

Edited by Mking

System

Hydro H115i with 8700k @ 4,9 ghz all cores, Asus strix Z370 f, 32gb ddr4 3600Mhz, Asusrog swift 34 gsync ,Vr hp Reverb .Palit gaming pro 2080 ti Thrustmaster Warthog f18grip and th pedal

Steamvr ss 100% and dcs world ss 180%

tomcat eats the viper for breakfast :P

Lange lebe die Tomcat": Long live the Cat!

I agree I would love to see more hype from this project. I'm not asking for high-end weekly videos, but a couple screenshots even if from the same build would be nice. I like looking at their work.

They said that they are going "dark" for two months. They do not have the man power to post pictures or videos. I would just enjoy the Hornet for the summer!

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

what is the reason of a "hypetrain"?

it used to be that marketers had to hype up the crap they wanted to sell because people didnt part so easily with their money

i think hype is unneeded when making reasoned, educated purchasing decisions and so i find it disturbing that people voluntarily ask to get hyped. to me it is analogous to inviting burglars into your house for a walkthrough. you're doing the other side's job for them.

it seems in the end the euphoria that accompanies hopeful expectation has developed into its own form of entertainment. speculation is capable of yielding more profit than the actual product as people are buying into their own internal fantasy, which is far more perfect than the product will ever be.

tldr we are fooling ourselves and loving it

Edited by probad

Darn, if they wait for the Hornet hypetrain to stop and only then start theirs...that means no Tomcat before Christmas :/

Which Christmas ? 2018 or 2019 Christmas ?

Just saying, because within a month, half of 2018 has passed already...

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

They said that they are going "dark" for two months. They do not have the man power to post pictures or videos. I would just enjoy the Hornet for the summer!

^^^^

this, we all should remain silent in this subforums until mid or end of July...if HB didnt released it until then, we can start moaning again

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Yes, after the hype yesterday (F/A-18) tensions building up for the Tomcat.

PC: Intel Core i7-12700K| Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4| 2x 32GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Beast (KF436C18BBAK2/64)| PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil| 3x SSD-Drive (one for DCS only)| 3x HDD-Drive| Cougar Panzer Max| custom water cooling| Fedora Linux| Windows 11|

Gear: Meta Quest 3| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| MFG Crosswind v2| Leap motion controller|