DCS: F-14A/A+/B by Heatblur Simulations coming to DCS World!

Cobra847

Lets go back to discussing the F-14. :P

ED have to maintain an entire engine and platform; I'm sure their job is much more complex than ours, where we can focus and hunker down on just one aircraft at a time.

There is plenty of hype to come. Too much for everyones' heart to handle I bet.

Not long now and 3+ years of work will reach the beginning of their conclusion. :)

• Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

ED have to maintain an entire engine and platform; I'm sure their job is much more complex than ours, where we can focus and hunker down on just one aircraft at a time.

Not long now and 3+ years of work will reach the beginning of their conclusion. :)

Hear hear. :thumbup:

Modules:

Owned:

P-51D, F/A-18C, AJS-37, NTTR, F-5E, M-2000C, Bf 109, Fw 190 D-9, F-86F, Mig-15Bis, A-10C, Combined Arms, Mi-8Mtv2, UH-1H, Black Shark 2, Mig-21Bis, FC3, F-14A/B, Mig-19, Spitfire, JF-17, Persian Gulf

Would Like to See:

Mig-29K, Su-24, Mig-25, J-8II, J-10 , Tornado

Specifications:

Windows 10 64Bit, i7-7700K 4.2Ghz, GTX 1080, 16Gb RAM, T.flight Stick X

:thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wait, wait! I haven't even started cutting the finalized panels for the cockpit build!

Who am I kidding? I'd play this module on a 14" CRT screen if I had to.

• Like 1

Now that does sound exciting news!

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

:D

-Nick

I came to the forum to "complain" about the silence on the F14. Looking forward!

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Haha, powerful Gametrix Jetseat.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

topgun_heatblur.jpg

=)

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

topgun_heatblur.jpg

=)

Will it require Combined ARMS module to beat the ground campaign Mission sections like the ones that have a Tomcat Pilot and their RIO play a volleyball match against their squadron rivals?

giphy.gif

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Sorry for the silly question... do both crew members in multi-crew need to have an active F14 key?

I know it sounds selfish to ask this and I'm a bit ashamed... but since I don't have money to buy each and every DCS module, I need to know if owning a copy is necessary to "work in the back".

This will help me focus on modules I really really need... :)

In any case, stunning job- amazing job. I am in absolute awe! :D

Sorry for the silly question... do both crew members in multi-crew need to have an active F14 key?

I know it sounds selfish to ask this and I'm a bit ashamed... but since I don't have money to buy each and every DCS module, I need to know if owning a copy is necessary to "work in the back".

That depends on in which environment you´re playing, SP or MP.

To have the license for the Tomcat makes it possible for you to jump into Pilotseat or RIO seat...as long as you play solo. In MP you can just pick one slot, either Pilot OR Solo...the other crewmember needs to have a license as well.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

I'm quite sure a licence is needed even for having backseat-ride only.

But trust me, it will be totally worth the money!:D

Though you can decide yourself then if you wanna play as maverick or goose...;)

"Landing on the ship during the daytime is like sex, it's either good or it's great. Landing on the ship at night is like a trip to the dentist, you may get away with no pain, but you just don't feel comfortable"

— LCDR Thomas Quinn, USN.

• 5 months later...
That depends on in which environment you´re playing, SP or MP.

To have the license for the Tomcat makes it possible for you to jump into Pilotseat or RIO seat...as long as you play solo. In MP you can just pick one slot, either Pilot OR Solo...the other crewmember needs to have a license as well.

LOL, translation, YES, you need to pay to be RIO

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

All I have to say is, it's been an absolute joy sharing this journey with all of you. For years, we've been anticipating the arrival of this module; the fact that we're less than 24 hours away from release is completely surreal to me. I, unfortunately, won't be able to indulge (at least not off the bat) because I'm on the road for work. But hearing initial reaction from all of you is sure to raise my excitement even further.

There are few feelings better in this world than to know that you've reached the end of the beginning of an adventure which has no end. That said, anyone looking for a fight?

ANYTIME, BABY!!! LET'S KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES, 'CUZ I FEEL THE NEED... THE NEED FOR SPEED!!! OWW!!!

1:03 est and no release...

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

SWINOUJSCIE, POLAND - March 3rd 2015 - F-14A/B (A+) Tomcat coming to DCS World

[*]One Free Theatre bundled with the Aircraft

So strap in and enjoy the ride, and get ready to experience the definitive F-14 experience.

Sincerely,

Heatblur Simulations

Heh, is that still happening? Anyway, congrats Heatblur on a rocking big module. Also congrats on rocking that perfect hype storm.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Heh, is that still happening? Anyway, congrats Heatblur on a rocking big module. Also congrats on rocking that perfect hype storm.
Cobra said here that the feature list on the purchase page lists all features of the module and clarifies that the map was dropped. Would have been nice, but then we're already getting a lot :)

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)