Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can live with that as long as I am being informed by the devs about the general direction and landmarks in development.

You make a good point there sir. We do get that from time to time and it helps. I guess I am a bit grumpy because I have not had my coffee yet.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Including the existence of his posts!

Not when it was already reposted to various sites and original announcement from BST is still in google cache :D

Anyway... I can't wait to take the F-15 for a spin (pun intended), let's hope it won't be long till it comes.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to guess that even a 4th gen i3 is not going to do well. However, you can test it for free since the base game, DCS World is free with a flyable Su-25T.

Download from here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world/

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to guess that even a 4th gen i3 is not going to do well. However, you can test it for free since the base game, DCS World is free with a flyable Su-25T.

Download from here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/dcs_world/

thanks, i'm going with the Alienware i7! :book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]best brawler fish in the world!

setup: asus PB298Q monitor, alienware x51 i7, track iR5, CH products, & gunnar glasses!:thumbup:

If you can run a desktop computer that is the best, portables have some strange keyboard quirks as they normally don't have a keypad. But it's of course your choice.

Actually, many gaming grade laptops have a large enough screen that there is room for a full keyboard (my ASUS G74 for example).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

Well thats FC3 bought now I have every possible offering ED has released to date. Looking forward to flying fast for a change and honing my reflexes while waiting for the Mig, Sabre and hawk:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]