Which full sim modules you'd like in FC3?

Katmandu

Which full sim modules you'd like in FC3?  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Which full sim modules you'd like in FC3?

• F/A-18
    • F-16C
    • F-14
    • The Harrier/AV-8B
    • Ka-50
    • Mirage-2000
    • F-4E Phantom
    • AJS-37 Viggen
    • Mig-21
    • Mi-24 Hind

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it's a Module of desire in question. Cheats or more advanced is more personal preference. As far as a Module of desire goes I wish ED would do work on a T-50 or a Mig 35! With variable thrust vectoring! But I am thinking that perhaps the material needed for ED to work with this or Belsimtek or anyone may be classified. I remember when ED responded to me and informed me that a Hornet was not possible approximately 20+ years ago because it was classified and they reminded me that they were a Russian Development team. Now look.... FA18 C Lot 20"

I really enjoy Russian Aircrafts. For me, my problem is the Mig 21 and Mig 15 are just too old. Nice work, stellar work!! But flight models that really don't get it for me.

I still mess with Flaming Cliffs 3 for all you purists out there because for me at the end of the day it's all just a video game or can be considered an arcade with more or less bells and whistles. Virtual cockpits can slow you down sometimes in a situation beyond HOTAS as working a mouse is a bit slower than reaching with your real arms and activating switches in the real deal.

I am surprised that ED has not attempted to head towards a T-50 or a Mig-35 since it was Flanker 2.0 that started everything to even all the outside work from people such as Belsimtek etc..

After all.... ED i s a Russian Development team. I wanted a Hornet for so many years now and now after flying it a bit I find I enjoy the canards and HUD from the Russian jets.

I would not like to see any of those aircraft, as I have most of them full fid, so I would not buy the update to FC4. If it had some of the AI aircraft which had decent meshes I would probably buy it, such as Tornado.

Aircraft that would make it interesting to new comers and existing FC3 customers surely is the way forwards for ED to make some money.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

I think the next Flaming Cliffs DCS should have basic to intermediate models of the following F-16C F-14D F-4E Mi-24D Apache Longbow the models should be upgraded in the future to full Sims the price of Flaming Cliffs i leave it to you.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

I wish ED would do work on a T-50 or a Mig 35!

U serious? Why would you want to fly some hyped prototypes without own history and military duty? Not to mention the available data - going this wishlist way I would like to have Star Destroyer: there's much more info on it, were built in big numbers and saw some real action already ;)

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria