P-51 and Helios?

OverDhill

Capt Zeen

Is there a chance that the Mig 21 could be your next profile? Did you fix the issue with the Su 25T English AP?

+1 on the Mig 21

Win 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-7700k@4.2GHz, MSI 1080Ti , 16 GB, 500GB SSD, LG 34UM95, Acer T232HL, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Well im trying to create a Mig21 interface... though if i need help again from Gadroc i will double check my code first :wallbash:

got most of the axis/switches/buttons working so far, just going through the annunciators at the moment.

I know i can get all the flight gauge data out of dcs (currently using that to run the built in gauges through the fc2 interface on the final closed source version for myself while i continue doing the proper interface) though i have no idea how to create the actual gauges yet... even if i manage to work it out... im definitely no artist though. i have a lot more to learn yet. Though the gauges will be the last thing for me to worry about, ive got lots more to do yet.

Never realised how much work it was to do at first... hats off to Gadroc for all the work he put in thats for sure.

If i manage to get it all working i will certainly put in a pull request though.

Edited by s1man

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you creating a new interface that you want added to the Helios source code? Let me know if you need help. I can walk you through submitting a pull request so it can be incorporated into the main source tree.

Hello Gadroc.

For the P51 i am exporting all the data using the FC2 interface, sending more than one value in each senddata instruction

Im planning to create an interface for the mi-8 when i finish the p51 profile.

I was checking on your sources how to do it, probably ill need some help from you. I let you know.

One of the interfaces i want to prepare aswell is a FC2 type, but width much more senddatas, not only 18. We can use a interface like this to export general profiles where we dont need send Keys to the game.

I have some ideas, i want to comment about the instruments and his graphics. perhaps the posibility to have instruments for general pourposes, were we can change the background and a scale overlay.

See you ! and thanks for your words.

Damn that's stunning, I was beginning to think I would never see anything else apart from the Blackshark and A10 use Helios.

Great work.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

That's a beautiful job. I've moved on to a 4-screen setup now but, thinking of my buddies, I wonder if that has any frame rate hit?

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

Can you rotate the manifold pressure and RPM gauges to the right positions?

No.

I am using the rpm instruments from the ka50 to do it, width a new scale on top, and Helios only let me rotate 90 degrees left or right, so this is the nearest posible rotation i can get.

Anyway the scale, the numbers and the needle, indicate the correct values.

Hi everybody,

I decided to give it a try.

Don't throw your money away on the DCS P-51 simpugins software...

I recently bought it, but it doesn't work!!

The instruments look nice, but the communications between DCS and the software is not working as it should.

Then if you ask for support on the AVSIM forum (official support forum) you get one reply with a question if the show value's shows any information which it does, then total radio silence.

So they like to take your $50.-, and in return give you a piece of crap.

Anybody looking to buy this... DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waste of money!!

One of these days I need to get that setup and tested. I have owned it for quite some time.

Hi did you test it and if so what's your verdict?

I recently bought is, but it does not work and Simplugins is not responding to support requests..

If you check the support forum, typically just one response per support topic, with no clear answer/solutions.....

In other words... Don't buy this piece of crap

New update !

All the gauges, indicators and lights working !

I wanna add the fuel gauges and the fuel rotator switch

XmHe52C.jpg?1

Hi Capt Zeen,

well I've decided to move away from four screens due to the fps hit and am now just using the three surround screens. So like many others I am really looking forward to your P51-D panel for instruments instead. Many thanks for this.

A couple of questions, although I wouldn't want to delay things. Are the startup switches active and, if so, is it possible to add the Generator and Battery switches (for the start-up routine)?

Anyway, looking forward very much to this. I saw your recent web news that it's very advanced. Any idea how long it will be now?

Thanks again

P51-D_Switches2.thumb.jpg.738b64e5a15ead7550e3fdee93b33153.jpg

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

The proyect is advancing, rightnow, i included the fuel panel, width switches and fuel indicators, the weapons panel, and this weekend i am going to include the electrical panel, as you recomend.

Widh all this i think is enought complete to publish it.

Unless some one made any other interesant sugestion.

Capt Z

How is the RWR add-in and the correct weapons panel screen for the F15C coming along?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

The proyect is advancing, rightnow, i included the fuel panel, width switches and fuel indicators, the weapons panel, and this weekend i am going to include the electrical panel, as you recomend.

Widh all this i think is enought complete to publish it.

Unless some one made any other interesant sugestion.

Thanks Capt_Zeen, can't wait.

:thumbup:

I have Helios installed but I'm really a Helios virgin. Will it just be a case of unzipping files to locations or will we have to do something in Helios to 'install' it?

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

More than likely it is their Export script that does not work. Maybe post that and one of these guys might have some ideas

Thanks for the sugestion OverDHill.

Simplugins is already looking at the problem now.

So I want them to sort the problem, since its payware.

If that doesn't work, I'll reconsider.

@ Capt Zeen, Really nice work!! If the simplugins interface keeps being an issue,

I'll definately look at your helios solution!!

Brilliant! That's five different views with the original. Will we hot key between them?

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

A other programm with gauges for P-51D and other modules...

attachment.php?attachmentid=114112&d=1425426331

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• DCS ExportScript
  • D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus a new Virtual Cockpit Software

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

Last update before release!

I just finished all the works on the core profile, i just need to implement a version for 16/9 and probably 4/3.

If everything works well, this weekend i am going to publish it.

Here you got the list of the instruments and switches incorporated to the profile, Everything working :

Profile Features

- Front Dash Indicators:

- Radio Indicator Compass

- Course knob

- Clock

- Directional Gyro

- Airspeed Indicator

- Altimeter

- Bank and Turn Indicator

- Suction Gauge

- Manifold Pressure Gauge

- Flight Indicator ADI

- Carburetor Air Temperature

- Coolant Temperature

- Tachometer

- Rate of Climb Indicator

- Oil Temperature, Fuel, and Oil Pressure Gauge

- Accelerometer

- Oxygen Pressure Gauge

- Oxygen Flow Indicator

- Landing gears safe light

- Landing gears unsafe light

- Parking Brake Handle

- Rear warning radar light

-K-14 gunsight selector-dimmer panel:

- Gyro Selector Switch

- Gyro Motor Switch

- Dimmer Rheostat

-Engine control panel:

- SUPERCHARGER BLOWER SWITCH.

- High Blower lamp

- FUEL BOOSTER SWITCH

- OIL DILUTE SWITCH

- STARTER SWITCH

- PRIMER SWITCH.

-Weapons Panel:

- IGNITION SELECTOR SWITCH

- BOMB-ROCKET SELECTOR SWITCH

- BOMB ARMING SWITCHES

- COCKPIT LIGHT SWITCH

- GUN SAFETY SWITCH

- ROCKET RELEASE CONTROL SWITCH

- ROCKET COUNTER

- Rocket reset knob

- ROCKET DELAY SWITCH

- HORN SILENCE BUTTON

-Fuel Shutoff and Selector Valves panel:

- FUEL SHUTOFF VALVE

- FUEL SELECTOR VALVE

- Landing Gear Fairing Door Emergency Release Handle

- Left Wing Main Tank indicator

- Fuselage Tank indicator

- Right Wing Main Tank indicator

-Electric panel:

- CIRCUIT BREAKER PANEL

- RIGHT-HAND FLUORESCENT LIGHT RHEOSTAT

- AMMETER

- GENERATOR DISCONNECT SWITCH

- BATTERY DISCONNECT SWITCH

- GUN HEAT SWITCH

- PITOT HEAT SWITCH

- Wing POSITION LIGHTS

- Tail POSITION LIGHTS

- Keying switch reconition lights

- Amber Recognition Light switch

- Green Recognition Light switch

- Red Recognition Light switch

AN/APS-13 Rear Warning Radar:

- Power switch

- Test switch

- warning light intensity rheostat switch

- Volume knob for VHF set

VHF Radio:

- OFF button

- Channel A Selector

- Channel B Selector

- Channel C Selector

- Channel D Selector

- Mode switch

- Selected Channel lights

- transmission light

IFF RADIO and HOMING ADAPTER panels:

- All switches included even they are not operative on game actualy, but just in case they come one day.

- Navigation panel:

-Airports visual operation charts v4.04

-Airports diagramss v4.04

-TC-1 Tactical Chart

-Caucasus general area map, with airports and table width freq, locations, ids, etc.

-Airport Circuit Example

-List of the NDBs

- Keyboard panel:

- Panel to change internationals keyboards

- About panel:

- Info about the profile and version.

Edited by Capt Zeen

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, sir!!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

OUTSTANDING!!

Thank you

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745