Change A10A weapon loadout

Memcco

There are a substantial number of SAM systems but they're all beyond the area where you need to engage the tanks.

I'd recommend dropping a couple of CBU 97s in CCRP mode on the smoke marker.

If you want to change your loadout, you can do so either by contacting the ground crew before engine start, or by entering the mission planner prior to beginning the mission, selecting your aircraft, and clicking the loadout tab in the menu on the right side of the screen.

LALT & ' also bring up the arming window.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

How do I change the weapon loadout on an A10A before flying the mission. The first mission has a sam to deal with but my loadout is all bombs and I'd rather not die out of the gate!

Easy... in the mission editor.....

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals