FC3 Bug thread

• 6 years later...

Whenever I start the simulator, I have to reinput the serial number for the aircraft in FC3 so I have to put it in about 4 or so times  Is this a common thing or am I just the lucky one? Does anyone know the cure? If I go to redownload it wants me to pay another $49 USD. I've already paid just getting a bit disgusted an the problem. Anyone?

TIA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]FW190 A8 • MiG 29 • MiG 15bis • MiG 21bis • F-14 Tomcat • AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL DCS: AJS-37 Viggen • Spitfire LF Mk. IX • F-5E Tiger II • M-2000C Mirage • Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst • Fw 190 D-9 Dora • F-86F Sabre • Su-33 • Su-27 • F-15C • Su-25T • A-10A • A-10C • P-51D • Uh-1H Huey • TF-51B

2 hours ago, Schnauz said:

Whenever I start the simulator, I have to reinput the serial number for the aircraft in FC3 so I have to put it in about 4 or so times  Is this a common thing or am I just the lucky one? Does anyone know the cure? If I go to redownload it wants me to pay another $49 USD. I've already paid just getting a bit disgusted an the problem. Anyone?

TIA

What's your DCS version? Are you logged in? When did you bought FC3? Can you upload a screenshot of your module manager with FC3 displayed as installed and enabled?

Judging from your sig you own most FC3 standalone aircraft but not the FC3 pack itself. Maybe you installed it during free to play event and once it's gone you no longer are allowed to use it.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 1 month later...

MiG-29 A/G/S

both latest versions DCS 2.5.6.61527.3 Stable and DCS 2.5.6.61527.3 Open Beta

Speed indicator (IAS) in cockpit is bugged it always shows 1 instead of blank when under 1000 km/h

so now speed reading is 1000 + current and if current speed exceeds 1000 needle just stops.

HUD indicator is working properly.

Edited by XPACT
More data

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Hello,

Mig 29 Engine fire just after takeoff. 

I did not find this but recreated it after I saw a guy in the Discord (AARDVARK) mentioning it. He asked me to post my track file.

migenginefire_onTO.trk 56.04 kB · 0 downloads

(AARDVARK here) i recreated the bug in the F-15, then i hit power lines, the engine fire and power lines are not related, ill recreate the bug over and over in different jets and upload more tracks

bug1.trk

3 minutes ago, evanf117 said:

(AARDVARK here) i recreated the bug in the F-15, then i hit power lines, the engine fire and power lines are not related, ill recreate the bug over and over in different jets and upload more tracks

bug1.trk 112.73 kB · 0 downloads

Ye, Im sure these 2 will do fine :).

I don't even see anything weird before the engine catches fire. only thing that dips is that, but that is on the left not the right which caught fire. (sorry can't read Russian)

Screenshot 2021-06-22 225845.jpg

• Like 1

i7-9700K || GTX 1080 Ti || 32Gig 3200 RAM || 1TB NVME & 1TB SSD || X56, Track IR, CH Pro Rudder Pedals

6 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Ye, Im sure these 2 will do fine :).

I don't even see anything weird before the engine catches fire. only thing that dips is that, but that is on the left not the right which caught fire. (sorry can't read Russian)

Screenshot 2021-06-22 225845.jpg

11 minutes ago, evanf117 said:

bug1.trk 112.73 kB · 0 downloads

18 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Hello,

Mig 29 Engine fire just after takeoff. 

I did not find this but recreated it after I saw a guy in the Discord (AARDVARK) mentioning it. He asked me to post my track file.

migenginefire_onTO.trk 56.04 kB · 1 download

here is one of the Su-25A
no clue what the issue is but its real easy to recreate

bug2.trk

• Like 1

• ED Team

engine failures are due to bird strikes being set to 1000 in the mission 

thanks

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2