VKB Gunfighter 2 for sale

Gman109

Selling my newest VKB Gunfighter MK.II - I just bought it a couple months ago, I have 2 older models from when they first were released for sale in early 2017. This one I used very briefly for a few hours for testing/review purposes, and it's sat ever since, and I don't want it to be wasted, and will therefore put it up for sale.

I paid $445 USD exactly after shipping. I'm in Canada and would prefer to sell it here, and if I do, I will pay the shipping/insurance cost and send it ExpressPost. If somebody in the USA wants it, I'll charge the $399 USD that the unit itself cost, plus whatever the shipping cost to the USA with insurance will cost by ExpressPost. The buyer will be responsible for any other charges such as duty and taxes that the US border (may) charge. So, basically, I'm not charging any "extra" amount due to the demand out there, I want to be fair and a solid member of this community, so all I'm asking is what I paid. Again, in Canada, I'll pay for the shipping and my price is the invoice (I can provide this, and will in fact for the warranty) cost I paid which is $445 USD, and for American buyers, $399 USD (invoice cost minus shipping), plus whatever the shipping cost into the USA will be for Expresspost insured for $400 USD.

Pictures later today, I'll post some, and I can email them as well. It's in new condition, as new as possible after opening it, assembling it, and doing some brief flying for a few hours with it. Perfect unit. So far as payment method I'd much prefer EMT transfer, I do have PayPal and will use it if absolutely necessary, but any extra fees for that will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks all.

vkb1.jpg.f0d0e2b292d51cff6e10877967e74cf2.jpg

vkb2.jpg.80bd650bcb0a4658224ea4bcf5a86b01.jpg

vkb3.jpg.c54642ef141ad7d6292bb86d446450b1.jpg

Edited by Gman109

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

I too am interested.

Please PM details to me.

I might be able to purchase this by the end of this week.

PS> I am in Ontario, Canada.

I am still a bit undecided which Thrustmaster I want and need.

I like to fly Choppers and Jets so I need versatility with regards to hat switches etc on the Stick (specifically).

Thanks.

Edited by SnowTiger
Additional Info added.

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 2 weeks later...

Sold.

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1