F-18 Radio

kjames956

guys is there any way to contact KC tanker with the "old" comms menu like in FC planes?

I still have to learn comms and just wanted to learn refueling first ..tried to contact the tanker with the old comms menu but nothing comes up..

how to do it?

Ive seen in some YT tutorial the comms menu works, but how to get it on?

I wnet into controls menu and reset a specific keys for "comms menu" but in game nothing happens.. pls help

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

guys is there any way to contact KC tanker with the "old" comms menu like in FC planes?

I still have to learn comms and just wanted to learn refueling first ..tried to contact the tanker with the old comms menu but nothing comes up..

how to do it?

Ive seen in some YT tutorial the comms menu works, but how to get it on?

I wnet into controls menu and reset a specific keys for "comms menu" but in game nothing happens.. pls help

The reason why you're seeing the comms menu, is because people are hitting comm 1/2 on their Throttle, that then gives the 'old' comm menu. Depending on your comm 1/2 setting, the tanker will hear you and respond. Iirc the default comm channel for AI flights is 251MHz, cycle through your comms (mouse wheel the channel knob) until you hit 251MHz. If they don't respond to that the channel may be different and the mission maker /should/ have listed the channel in Briefing.

T.16000m HOTAS + Pedals || TrackIR5 ||

Win10 64bit || 120+500GB SSD, 1TB HDD || i5 4440 @3.3GHz || 16GB RAM @ 1600MHz || GTX1070 G1 ||

FCIII, L39ZA, AJS-37, Normandy '44, Persian Gulf, Channel

F/A-18C, Bf-109 K-4, WW2 Asset Pack, CA, P-47, F-16