selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Sahaj

• 2 weeks later...
Hello pilot.

I own an extension that I bought to Sahaj since.. May be two years now. Recently I discovered and ordered his dust cover and I'm very happy with it, so I though it's time to share my experience. The stick cover FULLY protect my 15cm extended stick. I can not tell if the same cover could fully protect a 20cm extended stick.

Nothing to say about the extension itself.. It does the job, I could NOT revert back and use a vanilla Warthog, make no sense to me.

I also ordered a stiffer Red Spring to combine with my 15cm extension in order to get back the original centering force we experience with a unextended Warthog. It's a tactile feedback I enjoy, and need.

I'll add picture of the protection to this post when the condition to take cool picture will be met.

Until then here's the extension in his new home. (Yes.. This was an old socks dust cover ^^)

J8xnfLh.jpg

51HMJZE.jpg

t59pTFf.jpg?1

c7DUvQ1.jpg

3DvifgH.jpg

0Jszb2K.jpg

8OWtKob.jpg

Real NICE ! it's got that mix that I like :beer:

I need to move my game rig in the living room next week and face the problem or option, as you look at it, to redo it all to a setup looking similar to yours, plus the extension. I can only imagine how much more precise small inputs will be with the longer stick and Swan-shape top.

Really need to look into this soon.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 1 month later...

hdkbNGz.jpg

Et1deLs.jpg

Just got my Black 15cm and Red Spring from Sahaj...they are GREAT! So much more precise than before, really changes the game on sim'ing and feels so much more realistic. Highly recommended.

Next up, Nyogel application on the gimbal and a PTFE ring (from Jonah) replacement.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

• 3 months later...

Hi guys

So here is my experience:

I ordered 1x 10cm 1x 15cm 1x 20cm as well as blue and red spring.

Contact with Sahaj was very friendly. He took time to answer my questions.

Shipping to Central-Europe took just 3 days.

Stuff was well packed and arrived without a scratch.

The extensions are very well manufactured, thread and cables fit perfectly.

Installation was a breeze (and I am far away from being a talented tinkerer).

I just can highly recommend Sahaj and his product.

I went with the 15cm Extension keeping the original spring (the stick still self-centers). This works very well for helicopter flying. It is a massive improvement. Helicopters are much better controllable (especially in hover) using the extension and it is pure fun to fly them. Now the Warthog finally has grown up!

Hi guys

I went with the 15cm Extension keeping the original spring (the stick still self-centers). This works very well for helicopter flying. It is a massive improvement. Helicopters are much better controllable (especially in hover) using the extension and it is pure fun to fly them. Now the Warthog finally has grown up!

Give the gimbal some sanding and apply a thick layer of Nyogel 767a damping grease...makes the Warthog about as good as it can get (still short of VKB and VPC, but it maxes out its potential). Highly recommend the time investment in doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Hi guys

Give the gimbal some sanding and apply a thick layer of Nyogel 767a damping grease...makes the Warthog about as good as it can get (still short of VKB and VPC, but it maxes out its potential). Highly recommend the time investment in doing this.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Thanks for that hint Buckeye, it´s much appreciated. I was always wondering which kind of grease would be the best to grease the gimbal. Tried some but only to limited success...

Damping grease is a game change over the other options available. It's the creme de la creme of gimbal greases...run a search on it here, you'll find tons of feedback from users.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Thanks for that hint Buckeye, it´s much appreciated. I was always wondering which kind of grease would be the best to grease the gimbal. Tried some but only to limited success...

Damping grease is a game changer over the other options available. It's the creme de la creme of gimbal greases...run a search on it here, you'll find tons of feedback from users.

Edited by =Buckeye=

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I did not post for a while so I just want to let you know that I am still around and my website is the right place to find some accessories for your Warthog joystick.

In the meantime I have added some products to my shop and updated the layout of the website:

https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

introduced a new VIDEO with stronger springs for the Warthog:

I will be introducing new hoodies in the upcoming months and soon I will be adding green, softer springs for the Warthog which have the goal to replace the standard spring.

Stay tuned, remember you can ping me on

FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005593788548

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/_.sahaj._/

And soon also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your support and all the positive recommendations, I try to make some good stuff out of it, enjoy.

S! Sahaj

1075823011_greenraw.thumb.jpg.5f276ef3c73c5bd428beef214cb24051.jpg

Edited by Sahaj

kpt. pil. / Capt. Sahaj

Oficer Operacyjny

1. Eskadra Myśliwska / 1. Pułk Lotniczy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Got my 10cm thank you Sahaj.

mydcs.jpg

I have the same seat and was wondering how you mounted the stick to the seat. It looks like the base you used is recessed underneath the clamp for the mounting arm. That is exactly what I want to do with mine. If anyone else has this setup I appreciate knowing how you did it.

Thanks,

Wicked

Edited by Wicked.-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

• 1 month later...

I just ordered the small covers set, o ring, red spring and a second 20cm extension so i can set it on the floor. I hope it works should give me excellent control with two extensions.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 months later...

Sahaj is a Great Guy!

All I'm gonna say is Sahaj is a great guy. Placed an order for some of his dust covers. I caught that during final sale I was not charged the shipping and put it in the notes. He shipped it without payment. He contacted me on how to pay him after already shipping it!!! :thumbup:

Thanks Bro!

• 5 months later...

Is it possible to get a curved extensions likeusedfor helicopters like the huey?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Is it possible to get a curved extensions likeusedfor helicopters like the huey?

+1

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

• 5 months later...

He is not bending metal but just machining threads on tubular stock. This type of extension can easily lock itself onto your base making removal next to impossible. The quality of the product is fine, it is the Warthog base that is at risk due to it's construction.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Now on 6 weeks. Tried emailing Sahaj a few different ways, no response to any of them. I did talk to someone in our wing who said it took 6 weeks to get to CA with the upgraded shipping, so I'll hold out hope for a few more weeks, although you'd think shipping to MA would be faster coming from Poland.

Member of TAW-North America.

Practices Thursdays at 2045 Eastern. Missions Sundays at 1945 Eastern.

F/A-18C | A-10C | AV-8B | M2000C | Huey | KA-50

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

checking in after a while, there was a lot going on in my life during the last three years.

Just wanted to thank you guys for all the nice revierws, kind words and pictures plus the continues interest in my products, I appriciate it a lot.

There were some updates to the product line recently, please check out the new video:

Something for those of you who cannot mount any extension on the stick.

• Green, lighter spring compared to the original Warthog spring
  • Plus a Best Deal Set which contains three products

P.S. The best and fastest way to reach me is over FB or Instagram.

S! Sahaj

IMG_8000-montaz-green-magic-zoom.thumb.jpg.4b8379d284c9c2e93af7ebe8d38c0334.jpg

1472259395_zestaw-szarysprGRENN-biala.thumb.jpg.a38101b9db7bc2dd46b952e88e6c46e3.jpg

Edited by Sahaj

kpt. pil. / Capt. Sahaj

Oficer Operacyjny

1. Eskadra Myśliwska / 1. Pułk Lotniczy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

• 3 weeks later...
Now on 6 weeks. Tried emailing Sahaj a few different ways, no response to any of them. I did talk to someone in our wing who said it took 6 weeks to get to CA with the upgraded shipping, so I'll hold out hope for a few more weeks, although you'd think shipping to MA would be faster coming from Poland.

As an update, Sahaj got back to me, seems like the original package was returned to sender for whatever reason. Sahaj offered to send a replacement with upgraded shipping without charging any extra. Much appreciated, package arrived today and the extension works great!

Member of TAW-North America.

Practices Thursdays at 2045 Eastern. Missions Sundays at 1945 Eastern.

F/A-18C | A-10C | AV-8B | M2000C | Huey | KA-50

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

Just wanted to chime in with my experience with an extension ordered from Sahaj. I took the opportunity to sand and regrease the gimball, installed the extension and replaced the cracked ring in the base at the same time. Sahaj shipped the extension and despite the international mail it arrived within a few weeks from shipping. It’s pretty much perfect for me, was easy to install and greatly improved my experience playing.

Sorry for the mess but here’s a photo of the new setup:

UpwHg9z_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Worked out really well. For a relatively small investment, you really improve the experience. I actually prefer the spring-style over the cam-style, though the ‘heavy duty’ feel of the cam style is nice, I don’t like how the resistance is noticeably more at the corners. So I’m very happy with the stick now. Very recommended.

Edited by armrha
Bad pic link

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

This is my second extension I've ordered from Sahaj, and can't be happy enough. I've moved on from the Warthog to a Brunner CLS-E, and subsequently picked up a Realsimulator F-16GRH.

The issue with the RS grip is that the connecting nut is slightly different from the Warthog, and was not compatible with Sahaj's extension. I sent him an email with pictures, and a request to build me a modified extension that would fit with the RS grip.

He replied quickly, and without hesitation to build the custom extension. Everything works great, and just as expected. Thanks!

i9 12900k @ 4.9ghz, 32gb RAM

Nvidia RTX 3090

Windows 11 x64

Valve Index

Brunner CLS-E w/RS F16GRH, Virpil TCS Rotor Plus Collective, BRD F1 Pedals, WH Throttle, FSSB R3 w/WH Grip, PointCTRL v1

• 3 months later...