Missing any loadout for L-39ZA?

Magot

I'd like to see smoke rockets on this bird - it might make for a cool recon/marker mission, to use the L-39ZA to tag heavy targets for heavier A2G platforms like the Su-25 or Ka-50.

Unfortunately ... I see no historical evidence for the L-39 being able to carry smoke rockets. I don't see a smoke sub-type for S-5 rockets analogous to the S-8TsM.

Technically the L-39 C/ ZA should be able to wear all of the light armament options available in the Air to Surface category. If it can carry the UB-16 pods then the only thing limiting the use of S-13 or the 32 RD pods are dimensions and ground clearance. I'm sure there's a way to mod the .lua to allow for these extra stores to be placed. I do think that that should be a standard option for the L-39 C/ ZA to have marker rockets available.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Hey guys, I made a mod that adds some of these weapons. If you guys want I can try to modify it so it fits this chart as closely as possible. I have a modman version as well. I'll attach both.

The Zip version is for modman users.

Here is a link with a video I made explaining safe install.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=161027

Use the mods I attached below as they are most recent, and I'm updating my forum thread tomorrow.

If someone can translate the weapon names on that chart for me I will go to work on a separate mod that attempts to add only what is on that chart, otherwise I will just go with weights. Some of obvious like the rocket pods.

L-39ZA.lua

L-39ZA_Weapons_Upgrade_v1.0.zip

Edited by Hook47