Radar not selectable and Master mode dead

Rhinozherous

Hello!

Just doing my first steps with the JF17.

I am unable to change the Master Mode altough I have a button binding for "Master Mode Switch - Next Mode and "Master Mode Switch - Prev Mode". In the control settings it detects the right button.

Second - I am unable to select Radar on any MFCD. Button just does nothing.

Any help apreciated, Thank you!

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

There could be a lot of things. Does the switch work if you click on it?

Is the RDR button on AAP panel turned on?

I dont think they are animated but I hear a "click" sound and in the controls settings they are recogniced correctly.

As I selected the Combat option on the AAP I think the Radar was on.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Oh sorry I mistook it for master arm, which does nothing to radar of course. As long as standby and silent are crossed out, your radar should work if it’s being displayed. I believe 1 is the keybind for NAV mode and 2 is INTC mode which will bring up radar. The other one is air to ground master mode which will bring up air to ground radar in RBM.

Is the problem that nothing shows up or you can’t reach the page? Are you stuck on the menu page?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Try pressing 1 to force it to nav mode and then use the mode forward and back switches to switch modes.

I found that if you manually cold start the jet, the radar only works once you force the mode to nav (which prompts the radar to initialise). If I didn't so this, I had the same problem where the 'rdr' Mrs button did nothing.

Try pressing 1 to force it to nav mode and then use the mode forward and back switches to switch modes.

I found that if you manually cold start the jet, the radar only works once you force the mode to nav (which prompts the radar to initialise). If I didn't so this, I had the same problem where the 'rdr' Mrs button did nothing.

Will trie this, thank you!

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020