Make throttles clickable for off/idle

VC

The TM Warthog throttle has switches built into the throttle levers that signal the transition OFF/IDLE and vice versa. I would think that other throttles might have that feature too. In that case there is no need at all for clickable throttle levers in the virtual cockpit. But for those VR users who don't have a throttle with that feature I can see the justification for the request.
Can this be achieved without using TARGET? As I see it the stop position (lifting the throttle up and back) triggers the buttons and they go into an off state when pushed forward.

I don't see an option to assign the two states on & off in the DCS controls config unless I am missing something. The default in the F18 is that moving the throttle up and back lifts the throttle but it still won't move until a button or key is pressed to put it into the next position. Unless I am missing something which is more than possible!

Edit: I was being a muppet there is an off/idle toggle for each throttle. Doh!

Edited by Baldrick33

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Edit: I was being a muppet there is an off/idle toggle for each throttle. Doh!

:) same is true for the F-16C

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5