WPXT's Custom Launcher

WarPlexTech

Hi everyone!

Recently, as the lazy person that I am, i started to being fed up of always starting DCS, then Trackir and then Tacview. So today, I've decided to develop a very simple program who can launch multiple exe for me, but then, I thought that maybe i'm not the only person that would be interested in such program, so here it is, do what you want with it :D

(It works with every executables)

My apologies if i made some english errors, it's not my natal language :thumbup:

WPXTCustomLauncher Guide

Basic Version:

Just launch the program, select the paths of the exes file you want to start, and it's done, your paths are sets^^

TutoB.png

"R" Version:

If you want more than one custom launcher, just repeat this guide in another folder.

1 - First, let's move our file in an empty folder (You can rename the file if you want):

20Capture.PNG

2 - Now, create file named "parameters.ini", it will be the list of the exes we want to run:

21Capture.PNG

3 - Finally, with the text editor of your choice, just write the paths of all the exes you want to run (one per line) and it's done:

22Capture.PNG

4 - You can now, if you want create a shortcut to your desktop or anywhere.

Download (2 Versions):

• WPXTCustomLauncher.exe: This version is the simplest of the two, but also the most limited (Has GUI, must click on a launch button, only 3 exe at time and cannot be duplicated (For exemple, you cannot copy-paste it and have 2 different presets, the 2 exe will share the same preset))

• WPXTCustomLauncher-R.exe: This version has no GUI but is much more powerful, it instantly launch your apps without any interaction (just need to click the exe), it has no exe limit, setup it to launch all the programs you need to and you can even duplicate it in different folder and they will have their own preset)

Source Code (2 Versions):

I know i could do better but for such a small program it dosn't seem to need a more optimized code, maybe i'm wrong maybe not xD.

You can find the source code here, feel free to do whatever you want as long as you respect the creative common license :smilewink:

88x31.png

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.

Edited by WarPlexTech
Source Code added