Mission 12 : One for all.....

Hi there,

I tried to complete this mission tonight.

I got a huge bug (I think) :

- I did destroy everything the JTAC ask

- One Overord told me it's clear, I called the SpecOps

- SpecOps told me they secure the building, and at the same time I got a message telling me everybody is dead and I can't win

- Then I got a message from specops to call the chopper

- The chopper land (on the road, bad idea, every vehcule explode on him see screenshot)

- And then nothing happen (so I crashed...)

Log file included if you need

b0bd55c8b1eab2fc1f6d1dab8426b6e70844743e.jpg

debrief.txt

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm.. there is something wrong with mission parameters which are set to civ traffic OFF for this mission, but it does not seem to work. For starters before second attempt please disable CIV traffic in your options, as it seems that it can't be done in other way.

Whenever I have a moment I will check this mission and see what is happening. Please keep me posted!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I do remember watching as a vehicle rolled into the chopper and blew up when I first played this mission. Luckily, the chopper seemed to be okay. A short while later, it lifted off and the mission was a success.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 :: Intel i5-2500 3.0 GHz :: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 :: 16 GB DDR3 RAM :: Crucial 240 GB SSD :: WD Black 2TB HD :: 50" Magnavox TV as monitor :: TrackIR 5 :: Saitek X52 :: Saitek Rudder Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem with this mission as I fly into the target area to eliminate the AA I lock my first one up on the TGP slew MAV to it lock it up with MAV and as soon as I press the weapon release button the the game crashes?

I have done this twice now tonight and both times the game has crash at exactly they same moment press weapon release and crashes?

Not sure if this is due to the update released today mind you!

Enjoying the campaign so far just hope this doesn't ruin it for me!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't follow the forums too closely the last couple of days, but isn't the Maverick CTD limited to the 2.0.1 OpenAlpha?

I guess it would make sense to assume the crashes are related and try the fixes that worked for people in the linked thread, but I'm not aware of well known Mav crashes in 1.5.

Then again, I flew the mission many times in different versions, definitely used my Mavs and never encountered a crash with them. I think the first thing I'd try would be to run as admin, which seems to work well for those who encounter the crash in the OpenAlpha.

Edit: Hold on, beardo7, do you fly the campaign in the OpenBeta that received the latest patch today? In that case I'm almost certain the crash is the same one as in the OpenAlpha, because the patch release notes are almost identical AFAICT. In that case it makes even more sense to follow the advice from the thread BD linked. :)

Edited by Yurgon

I didn't follow the forums too closely the last couple of days, but isn't the Maverick CTD limited to the 2.0.1 OpenAlpha?

I guess it would make sense to assume the crashes are related and try the fixes that worked for people in the linked thread, but I'm not aware of well known Mav crashes in 1.5.

Then again, I flew the mission many times in different versions, definitely used my Mavs and never encountered a crash with them. I think the first thing I'd try would be to run as admin, which seems to work well for those who encounter the crash in the OpenAlpha.

Edit: Hold on, beardo7, do you fly the campaign in the OpenBeta that received the latest patch today? In that case I'm almost certain the crash is the same one as in the OpenAlpha, because the patch release notes are almost identical AFAICT. In that case it makes even more sense to follow the advice from the thread BD linked. :)

Hi man

yeah ran as admin and that fixed it straight away I usually do run as admin but must have forgotten this time!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a small bug report on this mission. Everything went fine till I called in UZI, they never took off. When I switched to them with the F2 external camera the pilots were not in their seats and the aircraft was making a loud clicking noise. In the debrief it said they hit something (with their aircraft?!) and landed... hmmm weird, didn't effect the outcome though and everything else went off without a hitch.

In any case, I attached the track and debrief log. Awesome mission, so far Scramble and this mission have been my favorites of the whole campaign, it just keeps getting better! :joystick:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jktjdcx3nl70qp0/AAAxGYTck1g2r9P8QzrcULMVa?dl=0

Edited by DarthXavius
Can't upload, dropbox link instead

SGT USMC, KILL

• 3 months later...

My problem with this mission is that Anvil will not advance when I use the F10 menu. I've tried waiting until after pointer says the southern bunker is clear for anvil to pass through before using F10, but that hasn't worked either...Neither has turning off civilian traffic. Uzi still approaches and lands like he's supposed to when I tell him, but nothing happens, while anvil just keeps sitting there... :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

29 October 2009

CGNR-1705 / USMC Cobra

Semper Memoria, Semper Vigilens

This is caused by the bug introduced by ED in the latest stable version, where the Group AI ON / OFF trigger won't work. Nothing I can do and you have to wait for the fix on Friday.. or revert to previous version, you will find more info about it in bugs and problems section.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 3 weeks later...
Just wondering, is that "update" you were talking about, Baltic, implemented???

Like BD said, nothing he can do about it.

Wags (ED's producer) said in another thread that hopefully there will be a DCS-update for the OpenBeta next Friday, so here's to hoping that update will fix the underlying problem.

If no other problems surface, then the same update should be pushed to the release version another week later, so if you don't have the OpenBeta installed (and can't or don't want to switch to it), that's probably the best case scenario right now.

I definitely understand BD can't do anything, he's already said so...He had mentioned an update on the "next Friday," but that was two weeks ago.

I hadn't seen any updates on the DCS World launcher so I was just wondering if it had updated without me noticing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

29 October 2009

CGNR-1705 / USMC Cobra

Semper Memoria, Semper Vigilens

• 8 months later...

Tried to play this mission last night. JTAC "Pointer" radioed in that they would be in contact upon reaching the target, then I never heard from them again. I orbited WP2 for about 20 minutes and even tried to request tasking from Pointer (35MHz VHF FM).

Is there something obvious I'm missing?

That is correct.

I think I might not be setting the VHF radio to T/R. It's hard to tell in VR, so I'll try it on a monitor to see what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Looked at the manual and I've been turning the wrong dial! Thanks for the clarification, BD.

• 2 months later...

Hi i am playing this mission. I have problem with jtac not telling me anything when after the 9line and i have to be ready for remarks..i tried many times but the jtac won't go on.

Then another problem i have (but maybe i am doing something wrong here) when the jtac gives me the coordinate in 9line and i input knXXXXXX (can't remember but are 6 digit coordinates) it appears at 359 nm from me, or 140 (if i change also to 37t)...probably i am missing some 0 after or before?or the jtac is giving wrong coordinates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest Pro  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, F-16EX Grip, Orion 2 Base, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png