So, what do you think if this one...

Prowler111

Did the KGB call and tell you its not going to happen lol

its a shame it would have been great

What the Mig or the KGB...?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

^ Heh, looks like these 2 people didn't bother to read past the first page. ;)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

In a development turn of events, the M2M/RAZBAM Mig-29 will NOT be for DCS, but for FSX only, sorry for the DCS fans, i apologize for creating an expectation around it, but we have to play by the industry rules...

http://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims/posts/379181815501796

EDIT: Ahh, the folks on the previous page beat me to it.

Edited by BRNR
Im too SLOW

No one can make those on DCS level.
I actually fully agree with that. MiG 23 would be the best next candidate for DCS level quality of simulation.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

In a development turn of events, the M2M/RAZBAM Mig-29 will NOT be for DCS, but for FSX only, sorry for the DCS fans, i apologize for creating an expectation around it, but we have to play by the industry rules...it´s really out of our control..
ehh? industry...rules...???? :mad:

:book:*What page are these rules on!?:badmood:

Probably just wild speculation here based on various comments, but I don't think this is related to FC3 at all. Eagle Dynamics may already have DCS: MiG-29 in the works.

yup that's what i thought too.

his facebook post:

"Guys understand that we can't talk too much about DCS. We are bound by a NDA. We can't develop the Mig-29 for DCS and that's all we can say about it."

I'm guessing they have a MIG-29 planned for a not too distant future and they don't want razbam investing time on it since most of us will more likely go for the ED made aircraft first.

There are 2 F-15E on the works so i don't think it's about competing with FC3, FC3 seems more targeted at the F-15 crowd anyways...

Nero

27" iMac, 3.4GHz i7 Quad Core, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2Gb, Running Bootcamp, Windows 7 Home 64bit, Saitek X-52 Pro

2 3rd party modules is different from a 3rd party competing with a 1st party version (whether it be DCS or FC LoD)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

No, I don't think they do. It's basically none of your business.

Wow this is weird.... ED care to explain so we know whats going on behind the curtains? Industry rules im kinda lost here tbh
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Well my wallet is my business go figure

Trust me, your wallet has sweet-blow-nothings to do with the contractual relationships that exist between TFC/ED and Third-Parties.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Gents:

I have to announce there will NOT be a DCS version for this bird.

Sorry for creating some anticipation around it.We´ll have to stick this bird to FSX only.

Best regards

Prowler

Now I understand the ED PR policy, that says "Silence is golden..." :smilewink:
Edited by Suchacz

Wow this is weird.... ED care to explain so we know whats going on behind the curtains? Industry rules im kinda lost here tbh

I dont think they have to explain anything.

But any company can/would say "you can have a contract, but you cant touch anything that we already have IP/Assets on".

which a MIG-29 would be one of them.

which kinda fits, but I cant say that's the reason for sure, and it's prolly not. it's prolly way more complicated than anyone thinks, or extremely simple.

Point is, the rule exists, and 3rd parties are following them.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs