'Resolved Bugs' subfora

Kang

Could someone at RAZBAM please put something like an introductory thread in those new fora destined to document the bugs that get resolved?

I know the point is to let us know about the actual progress and fight the feeling we all sometimes get that not a whole lot gets finished up. Right now they are all empty though and that 'Resolved Bugs... absolutely nothing here!' is really heart breaking.

Could someone at RAZBAM please put something like an introductory thread in those new fora destined to document the bugs that get resolved?

I know the point is to let us know about the actual progress and fight the feeling we all sometimes get that not a whole lot gets finished up. Right now they are all empty though and that 'Resolved Bugs... absolutely nothing here!' is really heart breaking.

I have JUST got these added so be patient!

All completed bugs are going to be moved to the resolved section over the next few days.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

No worries, I didn't mean that to sound like a rant. I must have just had impeccable timing. Also I certainly do like the idea; hopefully raises the spirits of the team, too, when they can see a list of things that are finished getting longer, not always just endless lists of complaints, reports and to-dos.