DCS wednesday updates

ViKe

i dont see anything about Wed News on FB?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

isn't used in the right context, but who cares:

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Mirage!

Could be.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

As a veteran to updates on here.... I'm not bothered. Thursday is fine by me.

Goodnight all. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

This is damned near comical now. There is only one group that seems to be true to their word for updates.:music_whistling:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

This is damned near comical now. There is only one group that seems to be true to their word for updates.:music_whistling:
Whats really comical about it is on their Facebook page they are constantly giving updates about FSX projects. I dont expect to see anything from them on DCS for years,if ever.

Intel i7 6700k OC 4.7ghz

Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Motherboard

Zotac GTX980ti 6GB Amp Extreme

32 GB DDR4 3200 RAM

Oculus Rift CV1

Thrustmaster Warthog

That is why ED ceased to make updates/promises until things are very clear. Razbam also should remain silent until something relevant is to broadcast.

I think this forum have the highest average age of people on this industry, so please stop playing mouse an cat with us!

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Well, nothing prevented them to jump in and say "sorry fellas, we have not much to say".

Some people will always feel the need to advocate things/people they don't understand anything about. Simple fact is : It is Thursday, they did not communicated. It is not a matter of being entitled to claim an update, it is a matter of a company not holding its word. It is damaging them, little part by little part.

That is not surprising but it's sad, because i'm following their facebook page and they are very responsive and involved in FSX community (for example, helping other company with 3d models). From what i saw/heard about them, they are great folks and they have the potential of doing great things around.