Any model in particular you may be interested?

joanvalley

My wish...

A-7 Corsair II for Bombing and EA-6B Prowler for Electronic War.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

I know you've asked us to give you our preferences but I'm wondering if a civilian/unarmed aircraft is among the realm of possibilities ?

I would like a C-17 GlobeMaster for Heavy Cargo Long Course Missions......:pilotfly:

Edited by frodrigues2016

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Razbam already has the A-7 in development

(its currently for ED to finish their Air-Ground Radar Codes etc before development will be continued)

Leatherneck;'s viggen from recent footage shown already has a function a2g radar....

guess either they didnt need ED's help or because ED has the radar mapping functions finished. I recall them saying that this point mostly Fa18s Flight model and switches functionality coding is left to finish.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Leatherneck;'s viggen from recent footage shown already has a function a2g radar....

guess either they didnt need ED's help or because ED has the radar mapping functions finished. I recall them saying that this point mostly Fa18s Flight model and switches functionality coding is left to finish.

Strict NDA forbids me to answer you in a proper way, BUT, good for LNS and their A/G radar, great accomplishment by them, we rather wait for a more in-house solution.

the Air-Ground Radar for the Viggen is completely Internally developed from Leatherneck.

So Razbam has no access to it and are waiting for ED to finish theirs and make it available for 3rd party Devs.

Edited by mattebubben

Strict NDA forbids me to answer you in a proper way, BUT, good for LNS and their A/G radar, great accomplishment by them, we rather wait for a more in-house solution.

ok i see thanks. I understand.

the Air-Ground Radar for the Viggen is completely Internally developed from Leatherneck.

So Razbam has no access to it and are waiting for ED to finish theirs and make it available for 3rd party Devs.

hmm ah i see so they actually made it themselves then, huh impressive. i thought that ED gave them the necessary coding information early or they finished the a/g aspect of the hornet. guess not.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

WW2: Лавочкин Ла-5 (Lavochkin La-5 - during communism I got my hands on "Иван Кожедуб: Служу родине" book - Ivan Kozhedub: I serve the country/motherland - don't know what English translation would be, I loved that book, much later I found it a bit childish, still love it).

Jets: JAS 39 Gripen, Tornado

personal favorite: any REAL combat helicopter (Ah64D, reasonably new Cobra, Tiger)

For the best of the community: full fidelity Russian fighter (Su27, Mig29, Su33). Something to match the M2000 and the upcoming F/a-18 on the Russian side

• 3 weeks later...
Since were getting the Mig-19 Farmer from Razbam.How about the Nanchang A-5 Fantan since it's based on the Farmer airframe.

better to get a comparable US counterpart, than just another copy paste derivative.

ID like to see the F100D super sabre as a Mig19 counterpart from the west.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

better to get a comparable US counterpart, than just another copy paste derivative.

ID like to see the F100D super sabre as a Mig19 counterpart from the west.

An A-5/Q-5 Fantan is far more then just a Copy paste...

The Airframe is based on the Mig-19 yes but its a Mach 1 capable Ground attack aircraft that depending on variant can have both a Laser rangefinder for targeting solutions (that many if not most variants had) and many of the variants also had a HUD.

Its able to carry a large amount of different Air-Ground Armaments and IR missiles for self defence.

It was the Chinese Standard Strike / Attack aircraft from the 1970s and its still in service (though it has been mostly replaced by more modern aircraft) and has been in service with multiple other nations including Pakistan,North Korea as well as Bangladesh,Sudan and Myanmar and its still in service with most of them though some (Pakistan, and Bangladesh)

have retired theirs over the last few years.

So capabilities wise its nothing like a Mig-19 and visually / performance wise its also a huge difference.

I think it would be a great addition to the game as it would be the First Chinese aircraft and would be another supersonic attack aircraft and being an interesting one to boot.

The Shenyang J-6 was just a Copy of the Mig-19

But the Q-5/A-5 was an attack aircraft that was while based on the Mig-19

was significantly redesigned to fit its new Role.

(In the same way as the A-7 Corsair Was Based on the F-8 Crusader)

And in general i Just like the look of the Q-5/A-5

27_46933_ee40e19c84e0f8b.jpg?w=926&h=350&crop=1

So it would certainly be an interesting aircraft to add to the game

and should be decent enough in the Strike role depending on the variant.

Edited by mattebubben

I am aware its not the same thing, but thats exactly what a Q5 would be less likely to happen..... and a even better reason to not introduce it along with the Mig19. especially if its more advanced variants.

its a lot of effort to just make another aircraft even if its based on the same aifframe. same reason BST didnt just give use more versions of the F5, especially since some capability wishes would have been almost like an F16 Lite. the avionics differences would have been to great vs time & effort to justify for BST to develop.

F100D is a logical choice as to not have orphan aircraft. something that was from a similar time frame, as well as close enough capabilities, whilst both ultimately being used for different purposes. Not to mention apart from being iconic & historically relevant cold war aircraft. ( 1st super sonic fighters of thier respective nations) these both would fit into a Vietnam Scenario where as a Q5 would have 0 place in. The Mig19 would also fit into 6 day war and Yom kippur war scenarios.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

• 3 weeks later...
Lol....yep, I'm a Phan too....

ditto, im also part of the Phan- club XD

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro