Best Map to purchase

anfieldmarauder

Yes, I’ve all Maps and undoubtedly the finest is PG

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

The only map I've bought is Persian Gulf and it's a really big, really attractive map, especially for carrier ops and Helicopter stuff in the cities. I do see tons and tons of missions and campaigns for NTTR though and wonder what I'm missing out on...

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Looks like you have 15 maps to choose from :D

I believe Caucasus and PG are both very good and offer a lot of possibilities for different scenarios. NTTR is also great map but it lacks sea for the carrier, it is smaller and more plausible only for red flag kind of operations or some helos in Vegas, has more limited usage so to say.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PG.

Aside from role playing stuff I dont see much that the NTTR offers that cant be found on the other maps aswell. Also a lot of modules are sea based.

And PG is just beautifull and people are using it way more in multiplayer than NTTR, if that matters for you.