Damage of My Aircraft

4eyes

I am flying the Su-25T. Is there anyway to know what kind of damage my aircraft has received? I can use f2 to look around and see the holes, but what about system damage? There are not many warning lights, let alone what they mean.:huh:

The Su-25T has a very simplified system’s modelling .. so you only have to examine these aspects when hit:

Check engines temperature, if the engine is on fire the temperature will be in red zone. Shut it down or the fuel tank will explode.

Check for fuel leaks, the fuel amount as indicated by fuel panel will go down drastically.

Check hydraulic systems pressure, if hydraulics are damaged, the systems depending on it will not work when the pressure drops below 50%. In case of a leak it is essential to lower the landing gear and close the airbrakes before the hydraulics stop working. Flaps can be also lowered, although they are not essential.

Hydraulic System 1 controls the nose wheel steering, the initial chambers of the aileron boosters, the airbrakes, the slats, the flaps and the elevators.

Hydraulic System 2 controls the undercarriage extension and retraction, main wheel braking, the yaw damper, and the second chambers of the aileron boosters.

On the instruments panel there are 4 vertical tapes that show the hydraulics systems pressure.

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB