1.5.6 Can't re load A10 with GBU-10 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-15-2017, 01:54 PM   #1
Accipiter

Reputation power: 9
Accipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the rough
Default 1.5.6 Can't re load A10 with GBU-10

Since 1.5.6 I can not re arm the A10c, with the GBU 10. The weapons load shows GBU-31.

GBU 10 is shown in mission editor. GBU 10 is shown hung on the weapon station,external view. GBU 10 shown in Re Arm menu from ground. GBU 31 shown in DSMS page?

Anyone see this, or is it just me?

Worked ok in 1.5.5

EDIT In fact I can not arm with any other weapon. DSMS is frozen with the original load out.

Regards
David

Last edited by Accipiter; 02-15-2017 at 01:57 PM.
Accipiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:22 PM   #2
razo+r

Reputation power: 11
razo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
Since 1.5.6 I can not re arm the A10c, with the GBU 10. The weapons load shows GBU-31.

GBU 10 is shown in mission editor. GBU 10 is shown hung on the weapon station,external view. GBU 10 shown in Re Arm menu from ground. GBU 31 shown in DSMS page?

Anyone see this, or is it just me?

Worked ok in 1.5.5

EDIT In fact I can not arm with any other weapon. DSMS is frozen with the original load out.

Regards
David
Did you reload your dsms page?
Old 02-15-2017, 03:10 PM   #3
Accipiter

Accipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the roughAccipiter is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo+r View Post
Did you reload your dsms page?

Yes, its stuck on the DTS Upload page. Clicking Load DSMS doesn't work?
Load highlighted on USB 14, then load DSMS and its stuck?

The external view shows a correct load out selection, the ground crew graphic is correct, the DSMS is wrong.

Even re loading from mission planner wont fix the DSMS.

Beats me?

Last edited by Accipiter; 02-15-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Accipiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 03:12 PM   #4
razo+r

razo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nicerazo+r is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
Yes, its stuck on the DTS Upload page. Clicking Load DSMS doesn't work?
Load highlighted on USB 14, then load DSMS and its stuck?
Give it some time...

Have you then already tried doing that manually, updating the payload in the dsms page?
Old 02-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #5
Accipiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by razo+r View Post
Give it some time...

Have you then already tried doing that manually, updating the payload in the dsms page?
Yes, tried all ways, but the DSMS wont update.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:51 PM   #6
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 64
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

can you add a track showing the issue, I would be happy to check it for you
Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA PALIT 1080 GAME ROCK 8GB, INTEL i7 4790K ( Cooled by H100i ), 16GB DDR3 , Asus Z97-AR, x1 256gb x1 240gb x1 120gb X1 60gb ssd's x1 1tb sshd, TM Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals, TIR5, Trackclip pro, x1 AOC 27" 1920X1080, GAMETRIX KW-908 Jetseat
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:46 AM   #7
Accipiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
I will have another try this weekend and grab a track.

This is what happens when you don't fly the A10 for a while, everything goes out of the brain!

If no one else is seeing this DSMS issue its got to be on my end?

Everything loads on the pylons, just can't get the DSMS to correctly display the load out?

Cheers,

David
Old 02-16-2017, 02:30 PM   #8
Accipiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGNEWY View Post
Attached is a DSMS re load track.

Thanks.

David
Attached Files
File Type: trk DSMS re load.trk (2.40 MB, 14 views)
Old 02-17-2017, 07:45 AM   #9
Hansolo

Hansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really niceHansolo is just really nice

Hi David,

Did you by any chance do a 'Prepare Mission' when you made the mission?. If I take control of your track I can't get it to work either.
However if I delete the DSMS folder from your track, then reload the track loading DSMS works fine.

Just wondering if it could be that you did a prepare mission thereby setting the DSMS loadout inside the mission, and thereby causing it not to load another loadout.

Cheers
Hans

p.s.you overloaded your aircraft but I guess you know
Old 02-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #10
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 64
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

certainly is unusual

As hansolo has mentioned it seems to be the mission, is it an old mission? is there anything unusual about it? manually edited in any way?
Windows 10 Pro x64, NVIDIA PALIT 1080 GAME ROCK 8GB, INTEL i7 4790K ( Cooled by H100i ), 16GB DDR3 , Asus Z97-AR, x1 256gb x1 240gb x1 120gb X1 60gb ssd's x1 1tb sshd, TM Warthog, Saitek rudder pedals, TIR5, Trackclip pro, x1 AOC 27" 1920X1080, GAMETRIX KW-908 Jetseat
BIGNEWY is offline   Reply With Quote