Early test of AV-8B Night Attack for DCS. - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-04-2017, 12:52 AM   #1
Zeus67
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 16
Zeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really nice
Default Early test of AV-8B Night Attack for DCS.

This is an early test of the VA-8B Night Attack

The aircraft is not even Alpha. Prowler is just learning how to operate it.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."
Zeus67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:01 AM   #2
Hawkeye60

Reputation power: 5
Hawkeye60 is a jewel in the roughHawkeye60 is a jewel in the roughHawkeye60 is a jewel in the roughHawkeye60 is a jewel in the roughHawkeye60 is a jewel in the roughHawkeye60 is a jewel in the roughHawkeye60 is a jewel in the rough

You are giving me goosebumps!
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:02 AM   #3
grunf

Reputation power: 11
grunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nicegrunf is just really nice

It seemed like the takeoff is not going to end up well . Looks good, thanks for sharing!
grunf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:04 AM   #4
Zeus67
3rd Party Developer

Zeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really niceZeus67 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunf View Post
It seemed like the takeoff is not going to end up well . Looks good, thanks for sharing!
Everything is in its initial stage. The engine is generic, the wings are generic planforms, etc. So engine and flight dynamics are not even in the ballpark for the aircraft.

This is a systems test. But from this rough template the AV-8B Night Attack will be born.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."
Old 02-04-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 167
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to joey45

Awesomeness.

using mobile
Temp AJS-37 ETPS dressed up like the JAS-39 ETPS, until the proper template gets released
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:37 AM   #6
iLOVEwindmills

Reputation power: 3
iLOVEwindmills has a spectacular aura aboutiLOVEwindmills has a spectacular aura aboutiLOVEwindmills has a spectacular aura aboutiLOVEwindmills has a spectacular aura about

Pit looks very nice. You mentioned a while ago that you guys were aiming for some sort of access in Q1, is it still somewhat within the ballpark on that or will it go further beyond that? I'm afraid somebody has to ask
iLOVEwindmills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 01:39 AM   #7
Kayos

Reputation power: 9
Kayos has a spectacular aura aboutKayos has a spectacular aura aboutKayos has a spectacular aura aboutKayos has a spectacular aura about

Looks great!
Old 02-04-2017, 01:49 AM   #8
CaptJodan

Reputation power: 7
CaptJodan will become famous soon enoughCaptJodan will become famous soon enoughCaptJodan will become famous soon enough

Looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger cira True Lies piloting that thing!

Thanks for sharing. Like seeing the progress.
CaptJodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:21 AM   #9
Gladman

Reputation power: 5
Gladman will become famous soon enoughGladman will become famous soon enough

Yeah thats going to be a lot of fun.

Is there an official weapons list yet?
Gladman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 02:56 AM   #10
Zeus67
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLOVEwindmills View Post
Pit looks very nice. You mentioned a while ago that you guys were aiming for some sort of access in Q1, is it still somewhat within the ballpark on that or will it go further beyond that? I'm afraid somebody has to ask
Can't really comment on that until further notice.