DCS F/A-18C OFP 13C, Lot 20, ATFLIR Thread - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-21-2016, 12:08 PM   #21
fyaruny

Reputation power: 2
fyaruny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangi View Post
I think there is a quota of "is there any news" and "when will it be released" posts and when the quota is reached the thread is automatically ejected.
^ this
fyaruny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:32 PM   #22
Raven68

Reputation power: 28
Raven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of lightRaven68 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to Raven68

Wow! What is going on around here in the forums these days? What happened to prompt the deletion of the original thread? I agree things can get out of hand with us on occasion, but is it possible to just close the thread, delete the bad post and then maybe post a quote of the forum rules that were violated and express they will not be tolerated at the end of that thread so it can serve notice to us all? Just a humble suggestion.

Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V LK Mobo
Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3
Geforce GTX 970 4096MB (Assume the latest driver version),
Windows 10 Professional
TrackIR 5
Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals
Raven68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #23
hughlb

Reputation power: 4
hughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven68 View Post
Wow! What is going on around here in the forums these days? What happened to prompt the deletion of the original thread? I agree things can get out of hand with us on occasion, but is it possible to just close the thread, delete the bad post and then maybe post a quote of the forum rules that were violated and express they will not be tolerated at the end of that thread so it can serve notice to us all? Just a humble suggestion.
I'm fairly sure it was accidental, as I had the last couple of posts in the thread. A mod and I were discussing texture maps, but there wasnt anything problematic and nothing said that would require a post being deleted. Pretty sure it was unintended.
| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | LG 43UD79-B | Gainward Phoenix 1070 GLH | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VKB Gunfighter MK1 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

hughlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:01 PM   #24
codefox

Reputation power: 9
codefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nicecodefox is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughlb View Post
I'm fairly sure it was accidental, as I had the last couple of posts in the thread. A mod and I were discussing texture maps, but there wasnt anything problematic and nothing said that would require a post being deleted. Pretty sure it was unintended.
I doubt it was unintentional. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...06&postcount=6
(keep in mind vBulletin doesn't usually hard-delete (unless specified otherwise), so everything can be restored)
Old 06-21-2016, 01:31 PM   #25
hughlb

Reputation power: 4
hughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura abouthughlb has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by codefox View Post
I doubt it was unintentional. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...06&postcount=6
(keep in mind vBulletin doesn't usually hard-delete (unless specified otherwise), so everything can be restored)
Hmm, then I'm stumped. All I can tell you is the last few posts were very stock standard. Perhaps a Mod can shed some more light?

I was kind of hoping they deleted it because they were setting up a dedicated Forum
| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | LG 43UD79-B | Gainward Phoenix 1070 GLH | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VKB Gunfighter MK1 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

hughlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #26
The Black Swan

Reputation power: 6
The Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the roughThe Black Swan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughlb View Post
Hmm, then I'm stumped. All I can tell you is the last few posts were very stock standard. Perhaps a Mod can shed some more light?

I was kind of hoping they deleted it because they were setting up a dedicated Forum
Lol me too....
The Black Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 03:00 PM   #27
Rangi

Reputation power: 16
Rangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of lightRangi is a glorious beacon of light

Me 3
Rangi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 03:20 PM   #28
Enduro14

Reputation power: 6
Enduro14 is a jewel in the roughEnduro14 is a jewel in the roughEnduro14 is a jewel in the roughEnduro14 is a jewel in the roughEnduro14 is a jewel in the roughEnduro14 is a jewel in the roughEnduro14 is a jewel in the rough

Me 4
Old 06-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #29
fyaruny

Reputation power: 2
fyaruny is on a distinguished road

Me 5
fyaruny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 04:01 PM   #30
Hummingbird

Reputation power: 11
Hummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the roughHummingbird is a jewel in the rough

I just wanna know wether the F-18 will come in 2016 or not
Hummingbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f-18