Normandy Map Discussion - Page 123 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-17-2017, 05:44 PM   #1221
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
how detailed it looks when I first saw it
It looks bloody awesome Certainly enough detail for those cross-channel bombing ops. From which it logically follows that we'd need some bombers next, wouldn't we
Old 02-17-2017, 08:08 PM   #1222
Combat Wombat

Reputation power: 4
Combat Wombat is on a distinguished road

With the Normandy map It will be refreshing Knowing where your are the majority of the time having spent so many hrs next door so to speak ! An Impressive timeline by ED for this roll out if you consider all that stitches this map together including planes !
Combat Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:30 PM   #1223
funkyfranky

Reputation power: 15
funkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of light

I am wondering what navaids are implemented and if they depend on the selected era?

Last edited by funkyfranky; 02-17-2017 at 08:58 PM.
funkyfranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:52 PM   #1224
steve1977

Reputation power: 2
steve1977 is on a distinguished road

And there was me thinking it couldn't get much better, WOW. cant wait for this.
steve1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #1225
Hawkeye60

Reputation power: 7
Hawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really nice

Quote:
From which it logically follows that we'd need some bombers next, wouldn't we
We have a Lancaster!

More in progress.

B-26 and.......................................

We wait for Markindel and Stonehouse to complete their work.
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Hawkeye60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:41 AM   #1226
watermanpc

Reputation power: 11
watermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nicewatermanpc is just really nice

Anybody else noticed a pattern in the village in one of the screens?:

-ULTRA Weathered F-5 skin here
-Increased Heat Blur distance and quality here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #1227
PicksKing

Reputation power: 9
PicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nicePicksKing is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermanpc View Post
Yes. Its part of the "less detail"-thing.

Gainward GTX 1070 | i5 2500K@4.6Ghz | 16GB Corsair 1333 MHz | Asrock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 | Samsung SSD 250GB
PicksKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:50 AM   #1228
Phantom88

Reputation power: 32
Phantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to allPhantom88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by watermanpc View Post

I think small towns in Nevada NTTR share a similar pattern,probably helps speed up development time.

Patrick
Phantom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 11:56 AM   #1229
zionid

Reputation power: 8
zionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nice

I sure as hell can live with that
zionid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 12:20 PM   #1230
Esac_mirmidon
Veteran

Reputation power: 43
Esac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to allEsac_mirmidon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Esac_mirmidon

I dont care about little village pattern.

Windows 7 64 bits Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6 - GTX 1060 EXOC KFA2 - 16 Gigas RAM 1.600 - 1920x1080

Hotas Rhino X-55 - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - Track IR 4
Esac_mirmidon is offline   Reply With Quote