C-101 update - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-20-2016, 02:23 AM   #21
johnv2pt0

Reputation power: 9
johnv2pt0 is a jewel in the rough

Aviodev should recognize that people complaining is actually a compliment. You don't yern for that which you don't like/want.

...and then they should give the people what they want. I'd be flying nothing else if it came out tomorrow.
johnv2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:13 PM   #22
Regamuffin

Reputation power: 3
Regamuffin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG21bisFishbedL View Post
You are the first person to ask this, ever.

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask my question seeming as there's no information from aviodev, least other developers are actively engaging on the forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2016, 02:37 PM   #23
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 17
NeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to NeilWillis

And it has to be said Regamuffin, without your suggestion, I am sure Aviodev wouldn't even have realised we want the C101 finished!

Well done for pointing it out.

But of course, your statement about the lack of updates is fundamentally incorrect, simply because they have been keeping us informed. Or did you just want daily updates? In which case, quite right, come on Aviodev, get a grip, we haven't had an update so far today!

On the other hand, we could ask them to continue working on the module instead of wasting time keeping you personally in the loop, and just get updates when they have something new to tell us?
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 03:37 PM   #24
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 16
Coxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilWillis View Post
And it has to be said Regamuffin, without your suggestion, I am sure Aviodev wouldn't even have realised we want the C101 finished!

Well done for pointing it out.

But of course, your statement about the lack of updates is fundamentally incorrect, simply because they have been keeping us informed. Or did you just want daily updates? In which case, quite right, come on Aviodev, get a grip, we haven't had an update so far today!

On the other hand, we could ask them to continue working on the module instead of wasting time keeping you personally in the loop, and just get updates when they have something new to tell us?
W.I.P screenshots? EFM/AFM Videos, No announcements, But can show W.I.P of a Mirage f1? Even people on there facebook page are not happy. I would prefer an update on the forum into what problems they have run into, How they working to solve them, Whats the next phase, Im not bashing, I want to be in "The loop" Because i want to know how there getting on, I really cant complain at the other 3rd parties, I get to see there progress, And what challenges they have come across, Which says to me they are "Keeping me in the loop"

Follow me on twitch here also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 04:06 PM   #25
probad

Reputation power: 4
probad has a spectacular aura about

good heavens, when did customers start confusing product promotion with themselves becoming promoted to producer?

sure its nice to be allowed in the loop but by what's with this sense of entitlement

Last edited by probad; 02-21-2016 at 04:09 PM.
probad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:06 PM   #26
peyvolt
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 10
peyvolt is a jewel in the rough

Hi all:

We are working in cc right now, we had problems few months ago, and we resolved a month ago. CC version we think will be available very soon, weapons systems now works and we are resolving some bugs. CC version is almost very different cockpit that EB, and we almost started cc version from the scratch. in few days will show you a video of weapons system, and hope we can release cc version very soon, we are working all days, and we are making the real aircraft, and we have two version eb and cc with rear cockpit too. We think we can finish all aircrafts in few months, but the problems that we had delayed the proyect, and we know is our problem, and we resolved all, and now all are going on, and hope you can see your product finish soon

Last edited by peyvolt; 02-21-2016 at 10:12 PM.
peyvolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:18 PM   #27
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 16
Coxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of lightCoxy_99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by probad View Post
good heavens, when did customers start confusing product promotion with themselves becoming promoted to producer?

sure its nice to be allowed in the loop but by what's with this sense of entitlement
No but some light and communication, Is nice

Thanks for the update, Btw appreciated thank you.

Follow me on twitch here also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:28 PM   #28
ESAc_matador

Reputation power: 13
ESAc_matador has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyvolt View Post
Hi all:

We are working in cc right now, we had problems few months ago, and we resolved a month ago. CC version we think will be available very soon, weapons systems now works and we are resolving some bugs. CC version is almost very different cockpit that EB, and we almost started cc version from the scratch. in few days will show you a video of weapons system, and hope we can release cc version very soon, we are working all days, and we are making the real aircraft, and we have two version eb and cc with rear cockpit too. We think we can finish all aircrafts in few months, but the problems that we had delayed the proyect, and we know is our porblem, and we resolved all, and now all are go on, and hope you can see your product finish soon
That is great!!!
ESAc_matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:31 PM   #29
kontiuka

Reputation power: 15
kontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nice

Quote:
Hi all:

We are working in cc right now, we had problems few months ago, and we resolved a month ago. CC version we think will be available very soon, weapons systems now works and we are resolving some bugs. CC version is almost very different cockpit that EB, and we almost started cc version from the scratch. in few days will show you a video of weapons system, and hope we can release cc version very soon, we are working all days, and we are making the real aircraft, and we have two version eb and cc with rear cockpit too. We think we can finish all aircrafts in few months, but the problems that we had delayed the proyect, and we know is our porblem, and we resolved all, and now all are go on, and hope you can see your product finish soon
Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

EDIT: Can we please get a status on the EFMs?

Last edited by kontiuka; 02-21-2016 at 05:33 PM.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 05:46 PM   #30
mambo

Reputation power: 8
mambo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hi all:

Really good news ,thank you. I m sure that we will have a fantastic product

Last edited by mambo; 02-21-2016 at 10:07 PM.
mambo is offline   Reply With Quote