DCS: Combined Arms Pre-Purchase / Open Beta Available

Wags

Change the DCS folder name to anything but "DCS World". A strange bug but it fixes it.

Nate

Hi all

Great game and great forum by the way. I took the leap and wiped my ssd clean tonight at 7:30 and I came across this exact issue with CA. Needless to say I am delighted to be back on track :thumbup:

Thanks for a great game ED

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to pre ordering the simulator tomorrow!

"ωнєη ση¢є уσυ нανє тαѕтє∂ ƒℓιgнт, уσυ ωιℓℓ ƒσяєνєя ωαℓк тнє єαятн ωιтн уσυя єуєѕ тυяηє∂ ѕкуωαя∂, ƒσя тнєяє уσυ нανє вєєη."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
so we have to BUY beta?

normally isn't it a try before you buy?

..along with helping devs locate & report beta bugs before releases?

hmm..

well, no, you GET to the buy the beta if you want to -- this way you get it sooner and (sometimes) you get a bit of a discount. Not sure what the final product will cost in this case with CA, so don't hold me to that, but generally that is the idea in many cases.

[sIGPIC]sigpic65507_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

No. You don't buy the beta at all. You pre-purchase the final product and as a bonus for pre-purchasing you get access to a beta version said product.

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Fair enough.. it supports further development so that's good enough for me.

more so I'm taking notice to comparing all the videos & testimonies, the game is surprising

considering it's only beta and comparing CA to other cookie cutter type buggy half made

released retail games out there this seems like a good investment.

*runs off to look around for money between the sofa seat*

Edited by =MadMonkey=
  • Like 1

Where I can see the full list of controlled ground vehicles in DCS: Combined Arms ? :book: It necessary! :helpsmilie:

Or who play the DCS: Combined Arms can write here or PM me plz!

Thanks.

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all.

Has CA disappeared from the E-Shop list recently? I'm able to download it but I can't see where to purchase it. I've installed it and it now asks me for the Activation Code (or to buy it), but the "buy" link goes no where.

Any suggestions?

S!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • ED Team

I'll just leave it here :)

• Like 1

- В следующий раз, - сказал ему тогда комбриг, - за такие художества я вам вставлю в жо... ручку от патефона и проверну, а вы в это время будете исполнять мелодии Дунаевского!(А.Покровский)

Мы можем все, но не все в один день.

Если уж нарушаешь субординацию, делай это с бо́льшим уважением.

I'll just leave it here :)

I so have problem with that there is so long ranges open flat ground that doesn't offer any cover for ground vehicles nor even concealments as there ain't any foliage.

It makes CA and helicopter flying so unchallenged as it becomes who just have the longer spear to poke other one. All the action we can have in CA, it is missing a challenge by the terrain limitations :(

What makes the CA even for a commanding ground units so boring as it is simple "They have 4km TOW missiles, I have single KA-50 with 8+km range".

So hope to see CA dramatic (revolutional) changes for the future.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 1 year later...