[WIP] Selecting AA weapons puts TPOD screen in LDDI

hein22

Not a bug for now. Eventually should be az/el page when that is implemented as far as I know.

Hi Santi. I am sorry but I don't really catch your answer. So the TPOD is not supposed to be there when selecting AA weapons but it is no bug? If the AZ EL page is supposed to show up, then make it show up even if it says placeholder. Or just keep the stores page like before. Why change it to a performance hitter page?

Stay safe

Hi Santi. I am sorry but I don't really catch your answer. So the TPOD is not supposed to be there when selecting AA weapons but it is no bug? If the AZ EL page is supposed to show up, then make it show up even if it says placeholder. Or just keep the stores page like before. Why change it to a performance hitter page?

We will be able to select the FLIR from the AZ/EL display directly, showing the FLIR instead of the AZ/EL is not a bad decision.

Performance can be a problem for some though.

If this isn’t a bug then so be it... but I have to say it seems really really odd to select AA mode and have an almost exclusively AG only sensor come up. Distracting to boot!

It only seems odd because that 'exclusively AG only sensor' isn't complete yet, not to mention the lack of Az/El which is what should appear on the LDDI.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

If this isn’t a bug then so be it... but I have to say it seems really really odd to select AA mode and have an almost exclusively AG only sensor come up. Distracting to boot!

The FLIR is used a lot in A2A mode to identify unknown contacts from far away. You can even find some youtube clips of super hornet tracking with the flir what it appears to be UFOs.

Flir atm in air to air is useless, so if stores page and flir display is incorrect, I'd rather have the stores page there, if no problem for ED to make that happen again.

From experience, I don't think ED cares about these kind of suggestions when they already made a decision. Would be nice though.

Stay safe