Radio Circuit Breaker popping up

streakeagle

I was just flying the Bf 109K-4 in the instant action cold start and whenever I used the radio to try to talk to the tower, my radio circuit breaker popped up. I would push it back in and hear the response from the tower, but whenever I talked again, it popped back up.

An important note on my setup is that I am suing Voice Attack with Vaicom Pro for DCS. So I am keying what is called TX2 in Vaicom to xmit on the radio.

I am going to try using the keyboard controls to see if this is a problem unique to using VA/Vaicom, in which case, this post is in the wrong place and I will copy this text and paste it in the Vaicom thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With Vaicom not even running, the radio stopped working after takeoff. I would press <\> key and the menu wouldn't pop up. When I used the mouse to depress the mic key button on the throttle, the radio circuit breaker button would pop up. This is a weird bug I have never seen before in any DCS aircraft and certainly not at all while flying the 109.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With Vaicom not even running, the radio stopped working after takeoff. I would press <\> key and the menu wouldn't pop up.

That's normal, because, like in other DCS planes, with realistic comms enabled, in the air you're supposed to use "push to talk" command (RAlt+\) rather than "communication" command, which will not work in this situation by default.

When I used the mouse to depress the mic key button on the throttle, the radio circuit breaker button would pop up. This is a weird bug I have never seen before in any DCS aircraft and certainly not at all while flying the 109.

This, however, is not normal. Will try myself later today when I have a chance. I suppose you're talking about latest Open Beta build?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.