3D modeling in general

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more organics from me:

ready1web.jpg

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Hey is this still an active thread?

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel

Hawk Squadron Flight Lead(Offline)

All hell will break loose when I get online :D

"A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum."

I'm a big fan of doing as much as I can with as little polygons as possible. This is a WIP for a certain sim, poly count is currently 3500 tris or around 2900 quads. Excuse the seam down the middle as the aircraft is still in two halves. Aside from that I still haven't finished the divertless intake, the bump on the top of the right intake or the two on the bay doors and as you can probably see, the cockpit needs to be finished:

Note: I get a lot of comments about the squarish nose. If you check out the real F-35 (not the X-35 prototype), that's how it looks ;)

f35a2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, is this still an active thread?

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel

"A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum."

Hey, is this still an active thread?

Are you OK mate?

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

^^ It's nice, how long did you render?

Spoiler

some more of the sports car

render015.th.jpg

render016.th.jpg

render018.th.jpg

render020.th.jpg

render021.th.jpg

render022.th.jpg

This one WILL be finished.. unless something drastic happens like last time....

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 weeks later...
Are you OK mate?

Aye, why do u ask lol.

Edit: I forgot that I made a post asking that already xD

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel

• 2 weeks later...
Aye, why do u ask lol.

Edit: I forgot that I made a post asking that already xD

Reminds me when I made a thread that pertains to 100 in the same section! :D

All great models everyone! Much respect!

-Andrew (Revalence)

Edited by revalence