Free fly map?

Bobik2002

I doubt it's what we're seeing but it actually looks a lot like RAZBAM's WIP Malvinas map.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

I think you mean Falklands map. :music_whistling:

Politics around? In spanish, no matter the country we say Malvinas, cause the first inhabitants were from St.Maló, from there Malouines and then Malvinas. So Maybe say Malvinas/Falklands, but not Falklands alone.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I gave a quick mission I gave f-18 and I flew but shot down a helicopter and I fell into the water and this suddenly appeared?

Im maybe just stupid :D

Even if you didn't save the track I think the last one is still saved in profile or in AppData\Temp\DCS\LastMissionTrack.trk, so you may watch again and tell us where you crashed, or upload the TRK track.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Even if you didn't save the track I think the last one is still saved in profile or in AppData\Temp\DCS\LastMissionTrack.trk, so you may watch again and tell us where you crashed, or upload the TRK track.
Hmm nothing there

Odesláno z mého Mi A1 pomocí Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM 

Nah I have seen many odd places in DCS if I crash just right. I have fell through the DCS world ocean and into space. :D

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

I gave a quick mission I gave f-18 and I flew but shot down a helicopter and I fell into the water and this suddenly appeared?

Im maybe just stupid :D

Judging by color and curvature, you are near the upper atmosphere, altitude wise.

BUT, you are looking at the terrain from underneath, what looks like mountains are actually valleys.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Judging by color and curvature, you are near the upper atmosphere, altitude wise.

BUT, you are looking at the terrain from underneath, what looks like mountains are actually valleys.

OH

Odesláno z mého Mi A1 pomocí Tapatalk

Ryzen 9 5900x | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | 32GB RAM