Tomcat not useable with Supercarrier?

Donut

I'm just curious how it will work if the pilot will have supercarrier and for example RIO won't?

Dobro vprašanje, bo treba pogledat z ED. Najverjetnejše bosta obadva morala imeti letalonosilko.

Good question, this is something we will have to look into with ED. But most likely both will have to have it to fully experience it. We will see.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Good question, this is something we will have to look into with ED. But most likely both will have to have it to fully experience it. We will see.

The SC brings so far only problems. Paywall, trying to catch users from steam to standalone etc.. I still think that it was not a good decision how to handle it, and probaly many problems will start to arise during time.

However, regarding the Multicrew problem:

Easy thinking: Pilot is in control over the aircraft, so it should be enough if the pilot has the SC.

But to be fair: if the RIO would have it and the pilot not, then it should also be not useable.

Just my 2 cents.

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

The basic model should be available, so if one crew member has it and the other doesn't, the aircraft and sim still works without issues.

The guy who bought it will then see everything they paid for.

Win-win.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• 1 month later...

I think he didn't word it properly and he even corrected himself later on. I think that the Tomcat will be like 90% compatible with the carrier, that is, fully work in terms of functionality, but I expect there will be some non essential things that only work with the Hornet at first. At least I hope so. I purchased the Carrier for my Tomcat, and I'd hate to wait another year or so before I can use it. Heck, my new Tomcat campaign will use the Roosevelt too, and I don't want to wait years for the release, it's pretty much complete already. We shall find out soon but I'm optimistic.

I think he didn't word it properly and he even corrected himself later on. I think that the Tomcat will be like 90% compatible with the carrier, that is, fully work in terms of functionality, but I expect there will be some non essential things that only work with the Hornet at first. At least I hope so.

What are you basing this opinion on besides hope. As far as we know, the Supercarrier module may not even be able to launch or trap the HB Tomcat. Granted, that's admittedly a stretch (maybe) but seeing how ED had no issue releasing the Viper in the state it was... who knows...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/64/58/ea6458e2d324aa68f5ac76922536c033.jpg

"Straighten up and fly right"

Even with the regular Stennis in open beta, I can't cat launch with the F-14 and need to do a burner takeoff from the back. But can trap...

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Dobro vprašanje, bo treba pogledat z ED.

Keep us updated on this if you receive any info by ED, since it's really unclar at this point what could be the situation.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Without having any way to know the details of their relationship, I hesitate to make any assumptions in that regard.

Assumptions are never a good idea in/with any regard.

Better to work with the facts.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

If that is the case then ED can shove it where the sun don't shine and I certainly won't be buying it

smh:lol::doh:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals