Cockpit language set to English, but ABRIS still in Cyrillic

sirrah

Black Shark newcomer here (or in fact.. I bought BS1 when it was released and now I have to re-learn everything :P)

So... I've set cockpit text to English in the special settings menu and everything inside the cockpit is indeed English now. However my ABRIS is still in Russian.

I'm trying to do the ABRIS interactive training missions, but I don't understand any of it :huh:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Black Shark newcomer here (or in fact.. I bought BS1 when it was released and now I have to re-learn everything :P)

So... I've set cockpit text to English in the special settings menu and everything inside the cockpit is indeed English now. However my ABRIS is still in Russian.

I'm trying to do the ABRIS interactive training missions, but I don't understand any of it :huh:

There is a second option, if i remember correct it's under the game options and it's called something like avionics language. Set this to english, if this is set to native(or something like that) your Abris is still in russian.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

There is a second option, if i remember correct it's under the game options and it's called something like avionics language. Set this to english, if this is set to native(or something like that) your Abris is still in russian.

:doh:

Thanks for pointing that one out :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Thanks been meaning to look this up. The ka50 really is very cool, regret not getting it earlier. It’s got a great nav, weapons and flight model.