Interesting tomcat article

ngreenaway

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Even if they were just drawings, or paintings, I'd still find it interesting, and are can be blocked or ignored

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the pictures were done by someone with a tamiya model kit, but the verbiage in the story gives an interesting glimpse into f14 history

System:

• 2 months later...

I enjoy testing the F16 and F18 and will get the modules soon, but I wondered why they were lacking in the long distance weapons segment after the F14 and the Phoenix.

I read this

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a27350643/f-14-tomcat/

and read a little bit in the relevant DCS forums.

And jumped right into my newly aquired DCS F14. My third attempt at a case 1 recovery ended on the deck ;-). First carrier landing in a sim since 20 years, and first in VR.

I am thankfull for this great bird and the opportunity to experience it in VR :-)

VIC-20@1.108 MHz, onboard GPU, 5KB RAM, μυωπία goggles, Competition Pro HOTAS