Trim limit reached? Bug? Aircraft still pulls up max. trimmed...

D4n

At higher speeds (Mach 0.7 or higher) it still pulls up... bug, or did MiG really forget to make trim stronger?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 5 months later...

I'm not sure as I am new to this sim. I did notice a similar issue in the navigation training mission for the F-86. I chalked it up to an "active pause" bug since I was using it a lot. The control popup window and my Cougar viewer both showed centered controls. I think the elevator axis gets thrown out of whack if you are in active pause too long or happen to hit it with the stick deflected. It resets fine back in windows and relaunch but not if you stay in the DCS program. Seemed to happen at any speed going through all of trim up and down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's perfectly ordinary banter Squiffy, "Bally Jerry, pranged his kite, right in the 'how's your father.'" - Monty Python, RAF Banter Sketch.

Squiffy, a. slang. 1. Intoxicated; drunk. 2. Askew, skew-whiff. - OED

"Put that sucker in a 4G turn and keep it there!!" - Maj. Gen. "Boots" Blesse